play with myself until I pass out from multiple *******

Best Answer

nice answer may be i will do it same

Best Answer

Go out and buy myself the biggest wardrobe of clothes you can get and enjoy myself that is after thanking god for granting me my wish.

Best Answer

**** all over the toilet seat and floor lol

Best Answer

thats nice i did not imagine i have this opportunity so i am going to do it

Best Answer

i would grab my big giant penis and **** the sh*t out of my hand, forget beatin off, i'm f*cking my hand!

Best Answer

feel myself up, grunt, lie to a girl, break said girl's heart, scratch my stomach, and drag my arms along the floor to the recliner, where i would reach for my cheetos, stuff my face, and lick my fingers, making that sick suck-popping noise

Best Answer

Oh no....Not again....

Best Answer

Have a mini freak out, since I breastfeed my daughter. How would I explain where the yummies went??

Best Answer

the yummies? We're all adults here, you can say milk.

Best Answer

It's what she calls it; I should have typed 'yummies'. I was assuming people could figure out what comes out of the breasts.

Best Answer

You assumed correctly. A lot of people would also understand that it was more than likely the term your daughter uses.

Best Answer

Lol, thanks. I didn't specifically say that, though. If my daughter was a small infant, it would look a little juvenile, me calling it that. :D

Best Answer

If I woke as the opposite gender, first thing I would do is play with my brand new toy and see how fast I could jack myself off. I have always wondered how that feels to a guy.

Best Answer

GET A SEX CHANGE OPERATION

Best Answer