Fantastic response to my question. Thank you one and all. Wow. I can't possibly pick a BA from SO many so I will go with the one that got the most notice from EP members themselves.
Nimbus007 Nimbus007 46-50, M 1490 Answers Aug 31, 2010

I'm a woman so I'd jack off. I'm sorry but I have to know what that feels like and I'd find a woman to give me head. I'm a dirty girl.

Best Answer

Ditto! And i'd have sex. Its amazing, but men, they seem to enjoy it more then i do !

Best Answer

And there no risk of getting pregnant, therefore you can concentrate more on the sex your doing, and your left with his goo inside of you. no more periods, etc...,
if you do it many female lovers your hero instead of a ****

Best Answer

That was the first thing that came into my mind, too! What else is there, really? Pee standing up?

Best Answer

its not that great I use to could do that its over rated

Best Answer

What do you mean you to do that? you were a boy before?

Best Answer

When I was little I git lost in Walmart and had to pee so I went into the mens bathroom and used a urinal! Nothing but bowl!! Lol

Best Answer

not much

Best Answer

babi ~ you're not a dirty girl 4that~ you're just a sweet PYT~~~

Best Answer

Thats what I was led to believe when I was younger, but then I discovered that the ancients were always of the opinion that it was the girls that got the most out of sex. Once the church got involved the idea of femine supremacy in this area so frightened then it has been responsible for the downtreading of women these last 1500yrs or more.
I think that its really cool that the present generation of young women seem to be reclaiming their place in the world.

Best Answer

Ha Ha Ha Ive never missed except ocassionally If I do it in the dark.

Best Answer

If I got turned into a woman I would **********.

Best Answer

Me too haha

Best Answer

Good luck finding that BJ girl. None of the women I run into seem
that fond of the idea!

Best Answer

AMEN!

Best Answer

Yep, jack off. Get a feel for how that lower unit really works.

Best Answer

I think the only difference would be the *** all over your belly and chest. I love giving head and eating *****... just having SEX is what I need. (I love dirty girls.)

Best Answer

You've been sleeping with the wrong men baby...
t

Best Answer

Then your men are doing it wrong.

Best Answer

Dont blame youself for not enjoying it as much as males. Most dont care for famale enjoyment of sex.

Best Answer

Or dont know how to please,

Best Answer

The first thing i would do would find someone to **** me!!!!!

Best Answer

That was exactly my thought, to experience sex as the other sex would teach so much.

Best Answer

I dont know about that, Im so freaking jelous of my gf because she will have 10 ******* in 30 min with her eyes rolling back in her head, then when I do it seems like one of the least of hers!

Best Answer

God said," I have a few more gifts for the two of you. One is to be able to pee standing up". Adam spoke up and says," I'll take that" and then God says, " O.K. then that means the multiple ******* are for you, Eve"

Best Answer

I always say the only reason i'd like to have that particular equipment is to get a bj just once...the way my bf moans while getting head makes me think if must be the best thing ever....But really the first thing i'd do is write my name in the sand in my pee.....lol.

Best Answer

oh yeah, that is some good stuff

Best Answer

yeah absolutely

Best Answer

I love dirty girls. you can jack off mine all you like.

Best Answer

That was my first thought too. I hope that hubs will wake up as opposite gender too! Tehe

Best Answer

Oh hell no! Most women I have been with go into uncontrollable full body convulsions, I have never experienced anything like that.

Best Answer

Have you got Skype? We can have sone fun

Best Answer

I would ********** if I was alone. I really would like to know what it feels like to have a female ******. I can *** 3 times max and it takes longer each time.. and most of the women I have been with seem to be on an ****** roller coaster... To any woman that truly believes their "O"'s are not good enough all I can say is either he doesn't know what he is doing or he doesn't care enough. then again some of us cared enough when we were younger to learn everything we could about how a women's sexuality works and be an expert at pleasing them. for me I really love sex, but if the woman I am with can not get me out of her head when i am done ,, I FAILED at my job as a man in the sex dept. I can not tell you how many times I knew she was she was feeling down when she call me for a hookup so I went over had a toe curling meal and did not ask for reciprocation.. after all girls do it for us.. guys be honest how many times have you gotten a BJ just to be done after you exploded.. it's only fair .. Right?

Best Answer

Go looking for a prom dress

Best Answer

Change my mind and go stand in a ladies changing room.

Best Answer

You are having sex with the wrong men! The women I've had sex with all enjoyed it way more than me!

Best Answer

I love the way you think!

Best Answer

lol as a guy ******* suck. girls are so lucky cause its enjoyable and lasts

Best Answer

Men should work with you and figure out what you need to enjoy yourself. When I met my wife, she was completely tooled up in this department. Not only did she teach me a lot about her female body, but she knew things about the male body I didn't know. She always climaxes BTW. The reason is not my skill. Rather, she always masturbates herself while I penetrate her. This is a major reason why female ************ is very valuable.

Best Answer

nooo your not :) lol you just need some hard core sex :P

Best Answer

From a mans point of view, I'd want to find a man to screw the heck out of me so I could have multiple orgasums and see how many I could have in one sex session or in one day.
I would also like to ********** my self to climax many times. It looks like you women cane have much more fun than us guys.

Best Answer

The multiples happen because of the **** not the vagina duh

Best Answer

I am with you ladies

Best Answer

yes , I agree to know how it acutely feel's being the opposite sex would be great . I think I would truly like to feel the power that a woman has over men . I would dress much better , women have so much more variety ; I would probably head to the nearest port .

Best Answer

The joy of shaving ones face?

Best Answer

Like your answer.

Best Answer

yea you got the right idea !

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

Except you wouldn't be able to find one (outside of a ripper bar/frostyprostys). You are a man now and can't get by on looks(read: boob hypnosis. HEY NOW, that's a real thing! Put a great pair of **** [or ***, if they are an assman [(not the homo kind of *** though)] in front of a normal bro and he'll say yes to anything, especially if it contains the letters: S-hould, w-E, play X-box? Or the innate horndoggedness of the Male species (unless you mean asking some who has caught the Gay, then you'll have a BJ oversupply... and AIDS lots and lots of AIDS. So i guess you'll come out positive there! [lulz, geddit?]).

*Gasp* you might actually have to work for your "...Sexual relations with THAT woman" (<-Bill "Brofist" Cliton) and likely dishout cash (seriously, how has the socially conventional "Man pays for everything date" and "Marriage (Man works for everything" avoided the prostitution label so long? At least with prostitutes they are open and honest about being after your money. Or is the soul crushing/stealing aspect of marriage what differentiates it and makes it socially acceptable?

Anyway in case you haven't picked up on it (likely, as this is the Internet, a series of tubes and not a truck. I therefore have it on good authority that the primordial goo outside my house has more intelligence than you, moron.) this reply is mostly satirical play on gender stereotyping with a few grains of truth in there. So unbunch your panties and get the sand out of your vagina/tucked and taped ballsack. Seriously this thread is filled with "I wanna be the girl!!"(men) and "Eh it'd be pretty cool to play with mah ****, pee standing up and bangin' hoes all day!"(really guys, all the women in her more or less said that. Why do they all want stick their [newfound] **** in things, especially their former Fembros? Honestly some Freud type should should stick their coked out PhD in there sort out those issues for them...)

Remember bros (of the bros formerly known as ladies) with great ****, comes great responsibility!

Best Answer

Sounds fun. I'll lend you mine if you like or we could just swap

Best Answer

I think I'd kill myself before I jacked off as a man.

Best Answer

you are a dirty girl. I am a lesbian in a mans body. wanna be friends?

Best Answer

molest myself

Best Answer

As a guy - first make sure I do not have a period or that it will happen.
Second - Make sure I'm alone and not sleeping with a guy. Not my thing. Being straight it would be a night mare for me.
Third - check out the equipment down there. Learn how to use it.
Forth just stare at her body. Not my body, mine is a guy.
Yea my answer is the same as everyone else. Wonder "how long will this last? Midnight or eeeekkk!!! it is for life and they will cut my pay" (said honestly and not to be offensive) Wait!! instead of negotiating a raise horizontaly on the couch, point out the lack of women in management and threaten to sue. Better yet, get a low cost loan for "minority owned company" and go for 7a set aside contracts. Nahhh - just enjoy the day first, work tomorrow.
Q: Would I still have the same sex drive? Keep thinking of sex?
Fitth, remember how to go to the bathroom and wipe. Have to keep the area clean.
I would not have sex. The thought of laying back and having someone else *enter* me is yuuuck. I can not imagine being on the receiving end. Yea it would help me empathize with feeling "dirty" afterwords which is another foreign concept.
Try to find a lesbian for lessons. Hey I have a man's haircut so I already look "butch" - though most lesbians do not and can be quite attractive.
Go to the girls locker room to explore. Try not to stare at other women. Listen to what they *really* talk about &amp; learn to be a better man. Try not to be seen taking notes.
Go out that night, talk with guys &amp; let them buy me drinks and dinner then say "ooh you cad, all you men are the same" and walk out.
Go home and try to have what no man can - multiple orgasums. Hone my technique. Find out one *has* to be really gentle down there.
Got to find a hot lesbian and make her happy. Who needs men. Women rule !

Best Answer

It was hypothetical!!! you realise this rIght?? haha made me laugh so well done now go take up 92746a's offer of therapy :)

Best Answer

If you were the opposite gender, why would you be homosexual? You're not now - you wouldn't be then be assumption. You'd have an urge for ****.

Best Answer

I agree. The first thing I would do is find a hot guy with a big ****. I'd ask him to find two of his best friends so I could suck their ***** and get my *** and "new *****" stuffed for hours on end.

Best Answer

the multiple ******* thing isn't true

Best Answer

Off course it is true...with the right stimulation it can go on and on :p

Best Answer

Sweet jeezus. That's an epic of anxiety. I can treat that and you won't even need a referral!! ... nb Psy.D.

Best Answer

I only have one disagreement in your post. You stated," I would not have sex. The thought of laying back and having someone else *enter* me is yuuuck. I can not imagine being on the receiving end." I, as a woman, have never felt this. I think men have gotten the "short end of the stick" when it comes to sex. Women have over estimated 8,000 nerve endings in their genitalia, while estimates for the number of nerve endings in the human penis are around 4,000. There is no possible way that men can understand just how good sex is to woman.....:D

Best Answer

No, no it isn't.

Best Answer

First I think if I woke up as a woman I would cry, being so happy that it actually happened. Then I think I would stare at my body in the full length mirror for hours just admiring and touching it all over, being so thankful. <br />
Next I would put on some nice female underwear. Since I crossdress I always have something hidden away. This time it would fit so much better. <br />
I'd love to go out shopping for new clothes and shoes, get my hair done. I'd love to visit some of my friends and show off my new body. By the end of the day I would be exhausted and ready for bed in my nice nighty, and I'd be down on my knees thanking god that this happened and praying never to go back to being a male.<br />
Then I'd go to sleep dreaming about all the girly things I can do now with some new girlfriends.<br />
Hugs, Jessica

Best Answer

Thank you Jessica for your brilliant post which describes in detail exactly how I would feel, and what I would do if I Woke As The Opposite Gender.
It is very comforting to know that there is someone else who's feelings are identical to my own.
I have always wanted to be a girl, at least that is since puberty. But before Puberty, I, in common with all other lads of my age we were glad that we were not girls, as we considered them to be rather weak silly giggly creatures.
But after puberty, for me at least there was a complete reversal, I found that I desperately wanted to be a girl, I was bitterly disappointed that I had not been born female. What had I done wrong ? Was I being punished for something done in a previous life ?
There were a number of reasons why I wanted to be a girl. 1. They are much more attractive than boys. 2. They have lovely smooth skin. 3. They have beautiful hair. 4. Their complete overall body shape is far superior to ours. 5. Their clothing is far better than ours.
My number 1 fantasy was to wake up in the morning, and find that in the night my body had changed into that of silky smooth girl's body, and that I could now wear female clothing. I would have two lovely firm well rounded breasts, and down below I would have two smooth lips, instead of that male appendage hanging down between my legs.
In fact I would rather like the newfound need to have to sit down on the toilet in order to relieve a full bladder.
This last requirement reminds me that at an early age I discovered my submissive nature. In fact whenever I saw an attractive teenage girl, every fiber of my being cried out, "Beat me, please beat me".
For some strange reason I cannot explain I wanted so much to suffer at the hands of the sex I so much wanted to be.
Thank you again Jessica for what you have written, as it brings tears of joy to my eyes.
Please forgive me for saying this, but I cannot help myself, Jessica I love you.
God bless you.
Cynthia. (The name I want to have)

Best Answer

I admire your imagination and pluck. I wish I had said that.

Best Answer

Very well put usemefor...! I have had these feelings also, but also so many more and different ones that I am still "searching."
Hugs and Kisses,
becki

Best Answer

Me too

Best Answer

I luv ur post i also wanna lyk u..

Best Answer

mmmm....if i woke up a woman damn lol lots of stuff.... umm id get into some nice soft panties and see how that felt lol..maybe sneak into the girls locker room ;) hehehe shh! lol. maybe play with myself till i wet my panties. most likely.

Best Answer

So what if you woke up a fat girl with acne???

Best Answer

same here

Best Answer

nice one

Best Answer

So if your a boy but want to be a girl does that mean you would sexually want to be with a man or woman if you were a girl

Best Answer

I have asked myself this question many times.
I hold a long -loving- relationship and if you ever met me or my friends there would be absolutely no question in your mind that i was a straight male... and I am (i'm not in denial or anything)
my biggest desire in life is to restart my life (say from a young age of 5-6 ... as early as i can remember my own life) as a girl and enjoy all the experiences with it... if that were to happen i'd likely be into guys ...
If i were to wake up tomorrow as a girl ... i'd be the happiest lesbian in the world. and the first thing i'd do is find a well fitted summer dress and go out...
mabey later i'd try the other stuff ;)

Best Answer

Reckon I'd be in for a new experience (almost always am!). So I'd explore a bit first, see what feels good then shopping time spending the day trying on skirts, dresses, blouses, and heaps of shoes...that would be interesting. Then go out on the town and encounter a group of guys and choose the nerdiest one, take him home and let him do me. Always wondered how a woman feels when she is fxcked?

Best Answer

Wow that is exactly what I would do.Give thanks to myself and God for making my dream come so very true.
Then enjoy my new found body with respect.
Louise

Best Answer

God bless you girl.
Louise

Best Answer

You say that now, but wait until you start your period and go through menopause

Best Answer

You men crack me up ... you know women are so hard on themselves. We are our own worse enemy. We hate our bodies, there is always something we want to fix. The reason you "THINK" you would be happy is because as a MAN that is what you like. Being a women is so hard, and dreadful unless you are married to a warm, wonderful man who can take care of you and treat you like a princess. That's a good question to ask... how many women feel that way?

Best Answer

Yep, that makes at least three of us and I know that there are loads more who would feel and act like that.
What you missed for me though would be going to buy a rabbit vibe so I could send myself to fits of ecstasy. LoL

Best Answer

Jessica and Cynthia... :) it was really nice reading about your thoughts about wanting to be a girl :) ...

Best Answer

OMG would be so hot having real girlfriend's as a woman
dream *** true.

Best Answer

You would start crossdressing in men clothes.

Best Answer

I would become the exhibitionist that I always wanted to be. I would show my body off to everyone that wanted to see it. I know that as a man you can't get away with as much as a woman when naked in public. I would love to walk naked as a woman down the streets in a somewhat populated city, like San Francisco where woman do it often as show by there website. nudeinsf.com

Best Answer

See how it feels to pee standing and see if it is really that hard to aim into the hole and not all over the damn toilet.

Best Answer

Haha I would do the same :)

Best Answer

Honey on occasion the 'tip' is covered only partially by a flap of skin... think of what happens when you put your thumb on a garden hose... not exactly 'precision placement' all the time.

Best Answer

trying to pee and aiming on the toilet seat is actually a well proven test of sobriety...

Best Answer

it CAN be hard to hit the hole. Imagine the very tip has been stuck shut for several hours. Suddenly a coursing stream busts forth but 1/2 is still stuck shut. suddenly ur peeing at a right angle. I've taken to sitting down during the process just for that reason but occasionally it'll spray out between the toilet seat and bowl rim. right into my pants down around my ankles.
hope i've placated some of you sarcastic gals!

Best Answer

notsomuch the aim as the height that splashes.

Best Answer

How about lift the seat before you aim. Not all of us stand when we pee......

Best Answer

You can tell how good a lover a man is by how he pees. I mean, if he can miss a hole THAT BIG in a fully lit room …

Best Answer

Just pull back the foreskin slightly before you start peeing.

Best Answer

Real men pee sitting down. Standing up to pee only works well when you're writing your name in the show. Otherwise, it's just juvenile.

Best Answer

I agree so much.

Best Answer

That's exactly what I was going to say &lt;3

Best Answer

im a guy and i hate standing up to pee lol but it does come in handy in the woods lol

Best Answer

right.... 3am mostly drunk and barely able to stand still and I"m supposed to remember to use my fine motor skills to gently check to see if the 'hole' is partially obscured.

Best Answer

Clearly you either have never tried to pee with a partial or near full erection or your pen!s is small enough for it to fit between your body and the edge of the toilet bowl in that condition. There is no way I can 'sit down' and pee in that condition. Difficult enough to get it to 'aim down' just to hit the damn water in that condition unless I do the 'superman' leaning against the wall while feet spread WAAYY back from the bowl.

Best Answer

1. When at home, men should feel free to sit.
2. When standing, pull back the foreskin.
3. To need to pee when hard is awkward, no matter how you cut it. In my horny youth, I managed this by sitting.

Best Answer

Yeah.. um.. hate to break it to you Consa but some of us literally cannot fit our penis in an erect state between our body and the edge of the bowl. Not even a partial erection and fully hard? Not even close.

Best Answer

My ex could do that with no trouble, either in the commode at home or standing at a mens room urinal.

Best Answer

Great answer.

Best Answer

LMFAO

Best Answer

Its too easy believe, me. More tempting is to pee all over the toilet on purpose.

Best Answer

Punch out all the guys who said some pretty disgusting things to me. Men can be such perverts.

Best Answer

Yes they can!

Best Answer

Maybe you should look at the behaviour of those men differently.
I mean in their own dumb way, they were telling you they'd noticed you, which means you must be attractive to them.
I'm sure many girls would prefer to be ogled than to be ignored?????
I agree, some men go too far, but not all comments should be taken offensively.
We do have MR before our names, and that stands for Mentally Retarded, so you have to make allowances, lol.

Best Answer

And men are considered too violent......

Best Answer

Some men.

Best Answer

I was just thinking about punching my ex.. lol

Best Answer

haha no - i really agree with this comment! i used to be really offended by some things guys said to me - now i just take it as a compliment &amp; laugh it off. would still be nice if they were a little more respectful though...

Best Answer

There's not a man alive who wouldn't like to be fully respectful of every female, but you drive us crazy with lust and soon out penis is ruling our brain and the animal in all of us comes to the fore. In all fairness, it is nature, and many of us do control ourselves very well, but as in all things there are those who just have to go too far.

Best Answer

not allll of us thk :(

Best Answer

What's stopping you now? Being a man doesn't magically make you a fighter. It just means other guys will hit you back.

Best Answer

Just a thought but you might not find those things so 'disgusting' if you were a guy. Just playing Devil's Advocate and I know a lot of guys are just tactless Aholes.

Best Answer

The irony of choosing "Fellatia" as your handle is not wasted on me...

Best Answer

LOL MR! I would never have thought of that! LMAO BUT, my bf is a great guy, soooo maybe he should "NMR": NOT MENTALLY etc. :)

Best Answer