here is mine: My father told me "Never swallow your chewing gum" Now most parents tell their kids this... telling them it will stay in their tummy or some other silly thing... Not MY dad... when I asked him "Why not?" His reply... "Because if you do... when you fart... you will blow bubbles"
JoeysGoddess JoeysGoddess 36-40, F 10 Answers Nov 25, 2012 in Community

that if you said vagina, it was a chinese bad word that no one would know, so as a youngin, i would go everywhere saying it...lol my cousins were very mischievous..lol

Best Answer

eating sweets & chocolate will make your teeth fall out lol almost 30 years later theyre are still here fine thanks..

dont tell lies as it makes it thunder & lightening.. well fcuk me if that was the case i should of been electrocuted by all the lightening we should due by now.....

dont ever drink alcohol either as it will ruin your life... as soon as i was about 16 my dad got me a pint of lager lol when i was 18 we used to go out most days pi55ing it up.... ha ha

Best Answer

" You've made your bed now lie in it " just great that one!

Best Answer

I was told I will go dark if I drink tea!

Best Answer

Step on a crack... Break your moms back..I feared sidewalk cracks for awhile lol

Best Answer

I was told broccoli gives u chest hair by my granpa lol

Best Answer

I'm going to give you this envelope with money in it for you to put in the offering plate at Sunday school today.

Best Answer