fairine fairine 31-35, F 7 Answers Feb 3, 2013 in Memories

My father catching me caught on the top of the tennis court gates. He was driving past, I was stuck up there!!! lmao

Best Answer

Haha. Love the visual. :-)

Best Answer

I have lots of crazy stories, but my fave.....A few years ago, my brakes were going out in my car, my Dad said it would be fine until tomorrow when he can change them out. I was leaving the house and headed down the hill and the brakes stopped working. A brake pad even fell completely off. The hill was steep, and got steeper with a sharp curve. The car was getting faster and I knew I couldn't make it around the curve without crashing. I had no choice but to curb the car and try to drive up someone's lawn to stop my car. Instead I curbed the car, bounced off and headed towards a neighbors brand new, bright, shiny red Ferrari F430. I was stepping on what little brakes I had left super hard, clenched the steering wheel and I shut my eyes. I was sure I was going to hit my neighbors car, but the car stopped. I got out and checked to see if I hit it and I was seriously 1/4 inch from hitting it. I looked around, no one saw me and I backed my busted a$$ car up the hill back to my house and ran inside. It was an old car and I broke up the front end trying to stop it. I got another car the next day....with GOOD brakes.

Best Answer

during the filming of a movie Floyd the Astro-Chimp broke away from its trainer and made a bee line for me and grabbed my leg. This was in 1965 and it was a Disney film "Lt. Robin Crusoe" and everyone cracked up ... Fortunately it was not an attack ... Everyone was laughing ...

Best Answer

I asked for a brother Mom had triplets

Best Answer

When I accidentally cross dressed.... I wore my wife's jeans by accident the stretchy kind that girls use, and didn't realize until I got to work.

Best Answer

We stole the principal's steering wheel of his brand new car and hung it in the quadrangle and wrote in grafitti you've been warned

Best Answer