when i fell out of my orange tree, i landed on my head. still hurts to this day.

Best Answer

I was on a community trail ride.<br />
My horse stopped at a dry ditch. <br />
I had my feet out of the stirrups, so I described an arc over her head and landed flat on my back in the ditch.<br />
I think the horse was laughing too.

Best Answer

Well obviously u havent had me yet starlight -snort- The funniest fall i have had, i was at school grade 6 or so and i was running for the bus i think and i slipped in mud and was wearing all white lol.. yeah .. lets say never again.. maybe not funny but surely embarrassing ;)

Best Answer

lol .. that would be

Best Answer

well its sort of a fall. I was riding my bike with my friends down my neighborhood and I hit the brakes and only my front tire stopped. It flipped me off into a freshly fertilized lawn. It took a while to get that smell out of my jacket.

Best Answer

that would hurt alot! scary to

Best Answer

i was like 15 and i fell down the last 4 bottom stairs when i was walking to the kitchen and i slid down on my back. it hurt really bad but then i just sat there and laughed so hard for like 20 minutes. so id say it was funny lol

Best Answer

When I was playing basketball and fell over a bike and broke my arm. Well, everyone else thought it was funny.

Best Answer

ouch!

Best Answer

Ouch indeed.

Best Answer

Into a large raised flowerbed at night. It was after the movies and it was really dark outside. I was walking then my shins hit this concrete thing. Next thing I knew I was crawling in the dirt on all fours between all these plants and my date was just looking over at me. Ha.

Best Answer

BAHahahha omg thats awsome

Best Answer

I just did a flintstone yard sale at my own front door a couple weeks ago.. that was hilarious..

Best Answer