dangerbabe dangerbabe 26-30, F 28 Answers Apr 8, 2012

Whatever they were blessed with by God. He is the master crafter of us all and makes us perfect has he sees fit.

Best Answer

There isn't. Women should be happy with their natural size to be honest. If there not though its there opinion which is totally fine.<br />
Not all guys love big jugs :P

Best Answer

The size her body grew.

Best Answer

they are all great...i think silicone should be banned

Best Answer

That question has no answer because one woman's breast size may be perfect for her and for me.

Best Answer

functional and healthy

Best Answer

Anything more than a mouthfull is a wast

Best Answer

Why does it matter?

Best Answer

Why does any of the crap on here matter? Idk im borrd.

Best Answer

there isn't one.

Best Answer

When you look at a woman dead on wearing a t-shirt or sweater and you can see her breasts slightly bulging wider than her ribcage...that's the perfect size

Best Answer

I think the perfect breast size for a woman is completely down to her own personal comfort in what they are on her...I have always been comfortable with my own 32D's but have on occasions thought 'wish they could be one size down' but I don't fret about wanting 'the perfect size' as they are going really to be unattainable.

Best Answer

depends on body size and shape. should be curvy ba<x>sed on body size which could mean b cup or DD cup

Best Answer

34 B is the perfect size for a slim and tall girl

Best Answer

Some old Pervs put bad things :) but it really doesn't matter to any person I know! The old guys were probs just horny so.... ;) The people that said the size God blessed you with - so true :)

Best Answer

It's not the size, it's the availability and access.

Best Answer

I think that the closest thing to an "ideal size" would be what a woman is comfortable with. I think that a better ideal would be to quit judging women by their breasts; its just so dumb, and causes such horrible self-image problems.

Best Answer

massive mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Best Answer

big

Best Answer

34b

Best Answer

a handfull:) it all depends on the size of the hand

Best Answer