*I know depression can't be completely "cured" per se, but I couldn't think of a better word.
thefuture5040 thefuture5040 22-25, F 13 Answers Mar 10, 2012

420

Best Answer

Medication is a huge no-no. Had plenty of experience, so now I'm a huge advocate of alternative methods-- therapy, writing, music, hypnosis, spiritual healing-- these methods address the root of the problem, whereas drugs only mask it. Please please don't resort to meds. They're pure poison

Best Answer

Celexa and Cipralex gave me brain "shocks" and packed 30 pounds on my lanky frame in 3 months.

Best Answer

exercise and smile more also make sure to eat healthy too

Best Answer

If it is a brain chemistry problem then I guess medicine and therapy would help. If there is a REAL problem, medicine can never help, and therapy can only help so much. In either case you need love and support, a way out. It will not happen quickly.

Best Answer

It depends on the person some depresions are heriditary and can not always be controlled

Best Answer

Set yourself goals and picture yourself there one year from now. good luck and we will talk then.

Best Answer

proper diet n little exercise, good people, good music BIG hugs and HAVING FAITH...........

Best Answer

meditation forget the medication.

Best Answer