In all seriousness i'm new to this site and am just wondering what I can expect from it. What sort of people hang out here, what sort of topics are discussed etc. Can anyone shed some light on this subject for me?
AcousticMusician AcousticMusician 22-25, M 6 Answers Jun 5, 2014 in Dating & Relationships

This site is full of misfits who have no one to talk to on FaceBook. Seriously. But it's pretty fun, too.

Best Answer

Oh yeah? I've been noticing Facebook is kind of a wasteland these days.

Best Answer

I think social networking is sort of dying off as a thing.

Best Answer

Well that would make no sense as places like this exist.

Best Answer

Yes, but even this site used to be a lot busier. There was a time when you could go to the Q&A page, refresh it 20 seconds later and have all new Qs.

Best Answer

the worst kind. you have random trivia guy. Weird guy that all hes talks about is nerd legs. plastic bag guy. the one women that talks about her husband that[ probably doesnt exist] mistress. that the strange and odd gather here and its pretty great. .

Best Answer

Something that was stolen from the U.S. Military.

Best Answer

alll topics you find interesting pople you find jerk offs weirs you name it enjoy stay calm welcome good luck

Best Answer