What means the most to you at the end of the day? Why are we here? What is the most important lesson in life?
kkmaryj kkmaryj 18-21, F 13 Answers Jul 27, 2010

The meaning of life is to be your own unique self. To just be you.

Best Answer

Love is the meaning of life. We are here to learn to love and be loved unconditionally. Easier said than done....

Best Answer

There is no key. Life can be good can be bad. Just strap in and go along with the ride

Best Answer

LIFE , ther's too many meanings for life , Life is involving in any thing but the impotant one which is the base is dat our treatment to each other has to be 100% clean .

Life gives an swer in 3 diffrent ways

It say's yes and gives u wat u want , and it say's no and it gives u some thing better , and it say's waite and it gives u the best . so the Key is Patiant and this would reflict ur treatment towards the others

Best Answer

for my life tat suck i wanna to ask where is my key to life..

if you hav a suck life end it faster..

if you hav a great life go on as much as you happy can le zz...............

Best Answer

I dont think there is any meaning to life beyond what we personally give it.

For most people, I'd say that is either love, or philanthropy.

Best Answer

Life is what you make it.....

Best Answer

There are no instructions, to live life honestly and be the best person you can be and make your life as happy as you can be.

Best Answer

"The key to immortality is living a life worth remembering."by martial arts master and Atheist Bruce Lee.

Best Answer