mikanippon mikanippon 22-25, F 8 Answers Dec 22, 2012 in Community

I was really sick recently... hospitalized for 5 days.... My wife posted it on Facebook and people from all over the U.S. and Canada responded with prayers, 'healing energy', long-distance Reiki energy... Community drum circles in other states dedicated entire evening drum circles to my recovery. <br />
All people I've never met. :-)

Best Answer

Asked me if I was okey, never forget that. Nobody els ever did at the time.

Best Answer

my uncle was my mentor, and while traveling and pitching to one of my clients i was informed he had passed away. i had to stop mid presentation to my clients and excuse myself because i was caught off guard how overwhelming this news was. one of my customers found me sitting outside next to a fountain and politely asked me if i was ok. i didn't know her from jill but she went out of her way to express concern so as professionally as i could i described to her the sorrowful news. she comforted me and shared her own recent experience of grief opening up and trying to help me find peace. it was a selfless act and i was very appreciative :D people can still surprise you in the best ways..

Best Answer

Smiled, and said hello.

Best Answer

I didn't have enough money for groceries was short, and the person behind me in line paid the difference.

Best Answer

Strangers practically bought christmas for my kids this year! :)

Best Answer

i applied for a room in a share accomodation house after running away from home. the lady picked someone else coz she was worried about my age (15) but she let me stay there until i found another place which was really sweet and i think would have to win this field. i was living in a picnic shed up till then

Best Answer