starryknight1999 starryknight1999 41-45, M 9 Answers Jul 11, 2012

A woman living under an overpass approached me as I was at a red light, and asked if I could spare a cigarette....I gave her 3 packs...She touched my heart with her kindness.

Best Answer

what a wonderfully kind act of friendship!

Best Answer

I am not sure... I really do try to be as nice as humanly possible in my own capacities. Sometimes I fail miserably. Other times I am an ok guy...

Best Answer

i gave a crack ***** twenty bucks she lied to me gave me a fake story i know she wanted another fix i couldn't help it she still a person deep inside i guess thats what mattered im not nice though just aware that humans need help

Best Answer

I was mobile supervisor for a company and came across a guy in his mid 50's not dressed for the winter at all. Lost his hand years ago too an accident he said. I drove him from the far south LRT station after the last train had left back downtown too where he said his friends were.

Best Answer

u will get your wings someday...guaranteed")

Best Answer

I fly simply walking.. but thanks for the vote :)

Best Answer

Couldn't say. When I do a kind act its done out of kindness, there is no degree of kindness for me.

Best Answer

quite right.. its not a competition :)

Best Answer

A homeless man asked me for money and I was with my teen. He was funny asking me about my age! I gave him some money and left quickly because I was afraid he would rob me which I am sure he wasn't but you never know init. Another homeless asked for money, I gave him one of my snacks instead.

Best Answer

u sound like a sweetheart")

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

my own perception of what was kind of me and what my "beneficiaries" thought about my actions are different things. so there's no real way of knowing.

i've put up with a very aggressive and eternally frustrated friend for years, allowing him to behave in all manners of rude. and i think that was pretty kind of me, because it consumed quite a lot of my time and heart. but he took it for granted, so does it really count as kindness? i dunno

Best Answer