starryknight1999 starryknight1999 46-50, M 9 Answers Jul 11, 2012

A woman living under an overpass approached me as I was at a red light, and asked if I could spare a cigarette....I gave her 3 packs...She touched my heart with her kindness.

Best Answer

what a wonderfully kind act of friendship!

Best Answer

I am not sure... I really do try to be as nice as humanly possible in my own capacities. Sometimes I fail miserably. Other times I am an ok guy...

Best Answer

i gave a crack ***** twenty bucks she lied to me gave me a fake story i know she wanted another fix i couldn't help it she still a person deep inside i guess thats what mattered im not nice though just aware that humans need help

Best Answer

I was mobile supervisor for a company and came across a guy in his mid 50's not dressed for the winter at all. Lost his hand years ago too an accident he said. I drove him from the far south LRT station after the last train had left back downtown too where he said his friends were.

Best Answer

u will get your wings someday...guaranteed")

Best Answer

I fly simply walking.. but thanks for the vote :)

Best Answer

Couldn't say. When I do a kind act its done out of kindness, there is no degree of kindness for me.

Best Answer

quite right.. its not a competition :)

Best Answer

A homeless man asked me for money and I was with my teen. He was funny asking me about my age! I gave him some money and left quickly because I was afraid he would rob me which I am sure he wasn't but you never know init. Another homeless asked for money, I gave him one of my snacks instead.

Best Answer

u sound like a sweetheart")

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

my own perception of what was kind of me and what my "beneficiaries" thought about my actions are different things. so there's no real way of knowing. <br />
i've put up with a very aggressive and eternally frustrated friend for years, allowing him to behave in all manners of rude. and i think that was pretty kind of me, because it consumed quite a lot of my time and heart. but he took it for granted, so does it really count as kindness? i dunno

Best Answer