Passionateheartman Passionateheartman 46-50, M 6 Answers Jun 13, 2012

I gave a bottle opener to a man with a beer and no bottle opener

Best Answer

It would be difficult to say over a lifetime, but I guess saving a life would be at the top. It was a puppy, someone had thrown out of a car going 60 miles an hour. It was black, and I thought it was part of tire bouncing toward my car. I drove around it, and it was not until I looked in my rearview mirror, and saw it moving that I realized it was a puppy. I stopped, ran back, tried not to get knocked down myself, as traffic was very fast. It only had a few scratches. I'm amazed it survived, but is now with a loving family.

Best Answer

so sweet Carissimi...but i'm not surprised by your heart

Best Answer

Ive given away hundreds of books and about six guitars to random people who where in need of inspiration.

Best Answer

No one has answered BOO this is a good question and why u broke hearted and I duno what the nicest thing ive done is maybe ill answer after u tell me urs ? so broken hearted what is the nicest thing u have ever done? i guess i have done alot of nice things i am a nice person but I still need an answer im a curious person....

Best Answer

You'd have to ask the recipients of my acts of kindness for that answer.

Best Answer