It's not you it's me.

Best Answer

about to say that! LOL

Best Answer

yes, that one is lame... if he'd have used that one, I would have crawled through the skype lines and beat his sorry @ss....

Best Answer

lol, it's a classic.

Best Answer

Best Answer

Me no speak English.

Best Answer

Did they not know that going into the relationship???

Best Answer

he tipped the waitress too much.

Best Answer

ah-ha.... was there flirting with the waitress going on?
Cause I got to enjoy THAT one....... "awesome, flirt away tard... I'm sitting RIGHT HERE"

Best Answer

"I love you still, I am just not in love with you anymore."<br />
"We've grown to far apart."<br />
"We've both changed so much that we are two different people than the two that originally met."<br />
"I love you too much and I need space to sort out my feelings."<br />
I used the first one on my ex. The third one was used on me. And have heard of the other two being used on friends.

Best Answer

Ah yes... the I love you, just am not IN LOVE with you line... grown too far apart... hhmmm yep, Sorry that was used on you, but of what I remember of the ex... it was more important that you get away from HIM, than whatever reason you gave... I been THERE... sometimes, you just gotta says ANYTHING that facilitates escape. But yes, those can be somewhat lame...

Best Answer

Yup... I was trying to be kind and extract myself when I used my lame excuse. The words, "You are a complete communicable disease to me." Just seemed dangerous!

Best Answer

She won't give me a divorce

Best Answer

holy crap... What could possibly be her reason??? This dude said he was done, and I bowed out with a blessing... if one party ain't in it anymore... it ain't there any more... I feel you... and I'm sorry.

Best Answer

O-she gave him a divorce. . .I've got mad skills

Best Answer

My mom told me to.

Best Answer

agreed, that's pretty lame. Of course, at MY age... that would have been downright stupid.

Best Answer

LOL...yeah...actually that happened to me when I was 17. But that was the lamest.

Best Answer