tonyforfun tonyforfun 41-45 14 Answers Oct 12, 2011

Nine inches front and back xxx

Best Answer

Good girl...

Best Answer

Have taken 2 diffenent men, both 13', vaginally and can accommodate 11' anally. Girth is a factor n what I look 4 now.

Best Answer

13 inch??
or centimeter??

Best Answer

I gave birth at a young age, my first, and remained very active until the birth of my second. My husband is large and likes me stretched (front and back). Anatomy has a lot to do with it too. You don't just wake up one morning and shove something that big inside you. Desire is a big part of it too, as is a little pain and discomfort along the way.

Best Answer

incles, sorry

Best Answer

you are an amazing woman Jennifer!

Best Answer

9 inches in front and only 7 anal....damn it hurts back there I use lube and take it slow...any other sugestions to make it better

Best Answer

You can accommodate more anally with frequency of familiarization. A favorite toy, preferably flexable, like a jelly. A good cleansing enema, good lube, relax and pleasure yourself frequently. It's well worth the effort, the pleasure is awesome. And, guys who are into anal will appreciate your ability. Good luck.

Best Answer

10" and that's enough for me

Best Answer

The largest I've taken is zero inches long, because I don't take **** in my *ss. If a man tries sticking his thing down there then I slice his throat open and spill his guts all over the floor.

Best Answer

Lady casscobiker here I have had an 11 incher in my ***** and a 7 in ***

Best Answer

when i was a 10 yr old boy i learned to ride my 25 yr old niebors **** it was 9 in

Best Answer

My girl friend loves my thick nine inch anally.

Best Answer

Your thick .9 inch, more like it. And I sincerely doubt you have a girlfriend, you lying virgin loser.

Best Answer

10" in front. 7" in back.

Best Answer