Vicodin

Best Answer

It was actually a laugh and I feel a little guilty about it. When we put the neck "cone" on my kitty, to keep him from chewing on his injured paw, he backed right off of the bed and just kept backing up all around the house and he just looked so funny...

Best Answer

we've had pets have to wear that and you are right.. it is pretty funny.. I'm sure the kitty thought you were laughing with and not at..lol

Best Answer

Feeling of being truely loved, a feeling of belonging and sometimes when someone opens up to you sincerely and let their feeling out - u so feel at u r heart you are so close to that person - that made me smile recently - I want this feeling to stay forever...

Best Answer

sounds wonderful.

Best Answer

I watched King put books in our children's bookcase. He sat down on the floor of their room and was putting them away. He opened one and read it out loud. He didn't know I was standing there. It warmed my heart and made me smile. He is going to be a wonderful father once our babies are born.

Best Answer

That sounds wonderful and well worth a smile.

Best Answer

Tigers winning the Central Division. That just happened a few minutes ago, and I'm still smilin'!

Best Answer

Absolutely.. I have been watching.. first back to back since 1935 and closing in on the first triple crown since 1967. I worried this season would be a disappointment up until.. oh.. a week ago? lol

Best Answer

seeing someone beat a bully's face into a brick wall at school last week...broken nose and blood gushing everywhere...they stood up for themself and THAT made me smile real big all day.

Best Answer