Fishin4Life Fishin4Life 41-45, M 10 Answers May 19, 2012

Onions

Best Answer

Same here!

Best Answer

I forgot to chill them down the last time .

Best Answer

Sleepily staring out my bedroom window at night and realising I could see the old dude across the street parading about naked.<br />
I will never unsee that.<br />
*cries*

Best Answer

That bloody dart. Or was it fart.?

Best Answer

Onions..and although I didn't cry, by seemingly tough big brother giving me a bear hug and telling me he loves me. Aw :')

Best Answer

When the lady i love and started to have affair with saaid no this has to stop. the fact she is my wifes best friend we all went to school together and i always faniced her but she had eyes for one only and married him. Years later it turn out she always like me but never thiugh i liked her so she never bothered. so we had a start of an affair didn't get "all the way" just kissing cuddling, courting in and old fashioned way. They she asid must stop for our childrens sake. They call themselves cousins as we all so close and live 500 yds apart. broke my heart when she said no..........real tears at night.

Best Answer

my bank account after the bills were payed... ;|

Best Answer

A special letter

Best Answer

Knowing that me and "him" are done for good

Best Answer

When she told me she was only 16!

Best Answer