feier feier 22-25, F 8 Answers Dec 4, 2011

Nothing says faith like 3 inches of bulletproof glass.

Best Answer

The pope's box is a very rare legend that originated when one of the cardinals that were being chosen as the pope, after he was chosen he leaked information. The information was about the legends on the letter that was supposedly written by Jesus himself about the end of the world. The letter spills the truth about the illuminati and the Antichrist during The Era of illumination which occurs during the corruptive fall of mankind. This was his attempt to destroy his "supposed" perfected organisms called humans; A species that could run themselves. It depicts the exact power, nature, intelligent and physical appearance of the anti-christ and his purpose in the letter. It also states about the history of the anti-christ and how he was half human and half spirit and both aspects gave him immortality and power, and a physical presence unlike ghosts. The spirit that sleeps with the human is believed to have messenger of the devil or has the letter claims "The seed of all evil." The letter that was passed on from pope to pope in the room next (The room of tears) to sistine chapel after he was chosen and the smoke was sent out from the chapel to let the people of vatican city to know that a pope had been chosen by the cardinals. He couldn't handle the shock of the information and thats the reason why he leaked it, he thought that the people deserved to know about this devastating event about the end of world. So they could prepare, but the letter was not meant to be activated and allowed for the knowledge of the people for long time so they couldn't prepare and revolt against the ultimate trial. The other cardinals and the roman catholic church couldn't allow him to do such a preposterous thing. So the morning before the news letters were supposed to be sent out from the vatican city, the pope was issued to death with any one else that was affiliated with the "scandal." They silenced the uprising right away, and only few know about it in vatican city where it started. They were allowed to keep their lives if they didn't speak a word about it. Thats why they skipped a pope in the history of the roman catholic church cause he was known as "The one that beget corruption." Although this is a speculation, it might not be real due to lack of evidence. So I'll let you decide of you believe the Roman Myth.

Best Answer

Jesus did NOT write anything down that the Vatican has possession of. They also claim to have part of the cross, three cathedrals claim to have the foreskin of Jesus; and the biggest piece of evidence that this is a lie is the "Donation of Constantine," which was the supposed last will of Emporer Constantine leaving the Roman Empire to the Catholic Church. This document has been proven to be a forgery.

Best Answer

The first I ever heard of the Pope's Box was on the TV series "American Horror Story". The claim is that whatever is written inside the box was written by Jesus Christ himself. I question this claim because I know that many scrolls have been discovered and that many believe are the written words of Jesus Christ and of his disciple Mary Magdelline(excuse my spelling). These scrolls have been blatantly dismissed by the Roman Catholic Church as heiracy. I do however have my own theory. based on the story of the sisters of Fatima and the secrets they were told, if there is anything at all to the Pope's Box myth, legend, fable, fairytale or otherwise, it makes more sense that it is the third unrevealed secret that is contained in the the Pope's Box. This secret was supposed to be announced in 1960 but the Church decided not to reveal it.

Best Answer

Problem with myths, rumors and legends is that the ones who know the truths are the ones who's mouth have been sewn shut.

Best Answer

quanghuynhvu where did you read this myth ? please don't telle "American Horror Story" ^^ I'm looking for sources ! Thank you

Best Answer

Of coarse it's true. They had the story on FX's American Horror Story.

Best Answer

There are excellent charts etc showing the unbroken papal succession down to

St Peter the first pope. Never was there a so called Pope Joan. It is a myth.

Best Answer

... and if they're written by those in power (who of course have nothing to hide), they MUST be true, right? Because these things can't be changed by mere mortals.
Forgive my sarcasm and lack of faith, but not all of the charts show the same information, and Pope Joan is very much on some of them (Just not the ones on display)
.

Best Answer

The real question is whether there is to be an authority that decides. There are hundreds of texts claiming to be inspired scripture and many in the present age who believe they should be included in the canon of scripture. Just because some think that does not mean there are valid theological or historical grounds for acceptance.

Best Answer

No. But thank you. I'll look it up, I did hear about it before. Papacy can be downright evil at times.

Best Answer

I can't say this rumor is only a story made up by the TV show American Horror Story because I heard about this when I was 12 (22 now) as a ghost story that my grandpa like to tell me. I have done research and tried to find some kind of anything that could confirm or deny whether this is a real rumor or even real itself or if the room of tears is actually a room but used for a difference purpose; thus far nothing has been answered.

All I can say is that this story dates back well before the tv series and in my opinion? Is one of my favorite rumors and urban legends; I would give anything to talk to a pope or someone from the Vatican to shed some light on this because it is completely awesome.

Best Answer