Can someone give me ideas on a less painful way to end my life please,id really appreciate it
cTaylor1 cTaylor1 31-35, F 18 Answers Apr 5 in Health

Old age

Best Answer

Hi , do you know that there is someone in you life that loves you much that have his life for you? If you don't know this is real, and he want you to be happy . To have a grieta a life and have a purpose in it. Do you know you can talk with him? You can tell what you are feeling and he Will help you. His Γ±ame is GOd and i'm dure he has am amazona purpose for you to archive in your life. He changed my life when I was desperate for answer just like you. Talk to him and download bible reading in your cellphone, you Will Manu answers for your questions. Don't forgot GOd loves you and he santa the best for you- much love :)

Best Answer

*gave his life for you

Best Answer

To hace a great life

Best Answer

Name

Best Answer

To have a great life

Best Answer

shes right keep going in life, or you may regret it...

Best Answer

You want a less painful way to die? Live your life serving God and the people. Be selfless and love everyone. Give and be kind. Be wise and do the right thing. Once you have lived up until you are dying naturally, look back at your life and see the good, not the bad, and smile. If you truly sought God, you can also look forward to the life you have ahead of you.

Best Answer

If you're willing to kill yourself than look at this with the opportunity to change you're life, go travel the world, meet interesting people laugh,****,love and completely revamp your life. Use this and the turning point, there is absolutely nothing stopping you, if you skip the country nobody you know will find you. <br />
Just go an actually try to experience life before you try to end it. If your willing to die than you go absolutely nothing to loose by going out into the world. <br />
Best of luck friend.

Best Answer

Please don't do that. Whatever pain you're experiencing on this earth, it's better than the pain you'd experience if you died unsaved by God's grace through Jesus Christ. It's horrible to contemplate. Please consider that with God's help your life can much improve.<br />
Please check out my personal testimony if you will, a part of which I have shared over here:<br />
<a href="http://www.experienceproject.com/stories/Had-An-Encounter-With-God/3504417" target="ep_blank">EP Link</a>

Best Answer

never to think about death. keep doing ur work sincerely. never to think, wish or do anything bad for others.

Best Answer

i'll be very happy and thankful if u forget the idea of ending ur life.

Best Answer

There isn't a non-painful mental way... cause your brain will always be anticipating and calculating the pain factor, but if its me.. take a moonless night, find the train tyhat hauls about 100 plus cars of coal or such. Jugg down half a bottle of JD or your whiskey of choice and wait.. wait.. or just take a good ole nap on the tracks.. trust me once that diesel crosses your body its a millisecond of pain and better yet.. your not walking away mamed or wounded.. the wolves or rodents will probably clean up th emess before the authorities get there.,. have fun..

Best Answer

Don't do it!

Best Answer

natural causes... old age.

Best Answer

no one can give that..... i am asking this Q millions of time.....but didn't get the answer ):

Best Answer

message meh

Best Answer

To keep breathing.

Best Answer

not easy with my life!

Best Answer

To live it out to the very end.

Best Answer

hey how about we get married instead ? lol

Best Answer

huh?lol

Best Answer

I'd like to know myself!

Best Answer

my lifes a state,ive tried suicide before but obviously failed!

Best Answer

Yes i've failed to! I understand read my story! It's so hard to kill yourself! :(

Best Answer

iknow,i self harm alot too!

Best Answer

its not that easy!

Best Answer

I self harm to! OMG i'm so sorry, i wasn't aware grown-ups this age felt this way! :(

Best Answer