I've gone for longer than a month. The shower broke and our apartment was so wrecked we didn't want to call maintenance. I'm not in the habit of bathing very often anyways. Like once a week at the most.

Best Answer

Yikes.

Best Answer

;D

Best Answer

Two weeks....Iraq<br />
Wait, do baby wipes count?

Best Answer

what is this word bathing means, the horses dont complain much

Best Answer

2 weeks, Northern Canada........I smelled worse than the fish....

Best Answer

In the army on field excercises. Just shy of 2 weeks. We smelled purdy :|

Best Answer

a day. and only because i was so hungover i couldnt move. Im OCD about the bathing thing

Best Answer

I can so relate! The two days was not by choice! There was thankfully a lake...so at least I went in that, but still..

Best Answer

At the most two days. I'm a shower and bath nut. If you were to come to my house you would see so many bathing products it's ridiculous. I love it all...from the expensive to the drugstore stuff. It's always been something I've enjoyed. I was the little girl at camp that made everyone wait because I was the only one that wanted to take a shower. The other girls would just splash some water and be done. I was like...oh no...I need to have soap, shampoo, conditioner, extra moisturizing lotion, etc.. Thank gosh we were all good friends and they knew me, they just laughed (but who was smelling all fresh when we would go over to the boy camp...moi ;). Fast forward to today...I'm still that same girl. I just love bath products. I have all kinds of stuff...from the mitten scrub gloves, to the skin brush, oils, powders...it's kind of funny, but these are the ABC's of me. My sister on the other hand...nope, she could care less about a bath or shower. I'm told it's actually bad for you to shower and such everyday...whatevs. I'm even told that people who have done Bikram yoga for a while - GET THIS - don't shower afterwards because they are actually quite clean. Holy mortification!!! Sure enough they look clean and don't smell, but I could never. I'm at my best when I've done a fantastic soak...drain the tub, then take a shower and scrub all that dead skin off...it's euphoric. While I don't do that combo regularly...I do like it! Just typing it out makes me want to take a warm soak...soothing.

Best Answer

27 hours tops

Best Answer

On my grandparents' property down South, while the entire plumbing was being repaired or replaced. There was a well out back and we'd grab a bucket, heat the water indoors and wash 'key' areas. It took almost a week, and we were miserable. I imagine it was like everyday life for people back in the day. Folks must've been real...um...fragrant back then.

Best Answer

On camping trips with my parents when I was a teenager I always had to go a few days at a time because they were stingy about the water. We only camped in very remote parts of the desert, so there were no showers. It was hell and I used to cry until they'd take me to the river.

Best Answer

I went on a 2-week vacation. Bought about 10-packs of the pre-wet clothes. Thank goodness I don't sweat!

Best Answer

Thanks goodness there's no smelling option on this sight

Best Answer

army - 3 weeks.

Best Answer

without soap and water? about a week..but did swim..does that count ?

Best Answer

week......left a ring in the tub when i did get to bathe.

Best Answer

Two weeks during survival training in the Rockies during winter. Man, was I ripe.

Best Answer

3 day camping trip. never again....

Best Answer

One week.

Best Answer