13 years and it's 1 of 4 reasons I'm still alive today.

Best Answer

i have had a huge crush on someone for years !

Best Answer

About 7 or 8 years for my former best friend. We made it out once and there were many flirty moments, but now we both live in different cities and now we have a cooled down friendship. The crush-feelings are nearly away now.. but they were more present for a long time. ... Also I had about 7 or 8 years crush-feelings, sometimes more, sometimes less, for my other former best friend. This May we started a relationship, but it only lastet 6 days. Now I feel hurt when thinking about them, but also very numb compared to the time when we were still friends.

Best Answer

Maybe a year or two. It's not healthy.

Best Answer

Thanks everyone I feel more normal now.

Best Answer

sigh I guess its been 5 years now. I'm pathetic.

Best Answer

Nope but when does it Happen??? I'm at ? 3 years and I wanna know when is it gonna happen? Nobody else compares.

Best Answer

For me I know it's never going to happen but I still have this fantasy that it will.

Best Answer

About five years.

Best Answer

How do you respond to advice to move on? For me, I'd rather not move on to someone I don't like as much.

Best Answer

For me, he has moved 5 thousand miles away. So moving on was only logical.
Does this person know how you feel about them?

Best Answer

We haven't talked about it. But it's pretty obvious we feel the same way. He might just like the attention, bc he has a relationship that seems to be lacking.

Best Answer

Maybe you should talk about it. You never know.

Best Answer

I don't have the nerve bc I don't want to be blamed for trying to steal someone's boyfriend. And it would be scary anyway if he were single.

Best Answer