openwindows openwindows 41-45, F 17 Answers Jan 22, 2013 in Romance & True Love

About 16 hours :)

Best Answer

And then we hung up and called back! Lol

Best Answer

until both the car battery, the full charge on the mobile was all but gone and the coat hanger stopped working. I still kept talking to her long after the phone went down.

Best Answer

Oh what a night!!!!

Best Answer

about 10 hours lol even when showered or was eating just put it on speaker

Best Answer

Nice....there is no time present when you are with that one...

Best Answer

yeah,funny thing is i cant remember at all what we talk about that day

Best Answer

4 hours I just didn't realize my soul mate was working for the cable company.

Best Answer

:') such a touching love story

Best Answer

....3 minutes? lol I'm not a phone person. My ex used to call me all the time and keep me on the phone even though he had nothing to say. Drove me insane.

My husband just calls to tell me what time he can meet me, ask if I want anything, or ask a favor. I prefer it that way.

Best Answer

Seriously less than 10 minutes! We are not phone talkers and our conversations generally consist of small logistical details.

Online chat, though...about 9 hours! haha

My high school bf and I once stayed on the phone together for 27 hours, though.

Best Answer

An hour or two.

Best Answer

we talked on the phone for 5 hours once when I was in the military.This was back before cell phones and free long distance. I charged it to my Mom's phone number. She was a little mad at me

Best Answer

Well I doubt the "soulmate" part, but the longest phone conversation was 13 hours. I was a teenager, and swore I was going to marry that boy. So silly

Best Answer

oh my! when my husband and I were dating we would talk for hours on end over the phone. I would call him when I got home from work and when I saw the sun coming up I knew it was time to go to bed. Have not thought about that for some time, thanks for resurfacing old memories for me :)

Best Answer

I have not met mine yet so 0 min

Best Answer