8 weeks it turned into a chest infection and was horrible.

Best Answer

what kind of cold symptoms are you having? i get this cough a few times a year, i just found out recently its called post-viral cough syndrome, its when somethings inflamed (im sorry i dont remember what its called) and it gives you the urge to cough even though theres really no need to cough. my doctor prescribed naproxen, its an antiinflamatory, and said tea with honey & lemon or cough drops with honey & lemon are really the best things for it. my cough went away within like 2 days. my doctor said sometimes it sticks around for longer, he said he had it himself for 3 months, & he mostly coughed when going in or out of cold weather.

Best Answer

you may want to get that checked out again if you haven't already. Reason being that a friend at the hospital told me some strange stories of many people getting hospitalized with a flu that needs a more aggressive treatment than normal. most in the hospital just waited too late and really kicked them in the butt.

Best Answer