Mine was when my family found out I had a gotten a small tattoo, I was grounded for two months
aliejackawits aliejackawits 18-21, F 16 Answers Nov 8, 2012 in Community

Never

Best Answer

I was a good kid. :D

Best Answer

Can't remember exactly. I think it was a month. Basically my folks found out I nearly flunked senior year because I spent a good deal of it slacking off. I was bored and figured out a long time before everyone else in my class that the Education system is about teaching conformity and not learning and I really was disillusioned with everything. My parents were less then impressed. So basically I ended up cramming at the last minute and my grades were less then impressive in some spots. lol But I played the game and got the piece of paper.

Best Answer

three seconds, I didn't take discipline very well.

Best Answer

Mostly mom gave me a choice,beenig grounded for a 2-3 weeks or a spanking,U usually choose spankings

Best Answer

1 month...and he wasnt worth it

Best Answer

Life, for getting suspended twice in two months in 7th grade.

Best Answer

I was never grounded. It was enough that I was called out by my parents. I never grounded my kids either. Just knowing your parents are disappointed in you was enough for them and me.

Best Answer

my parents were to occupied with their own issues hey forgot they still had a child to raise. never grounded and i did what i wanted.... who benefitted? no one.

Best Answer

The longest that I was grounded for was a month. XD

Best Answer

Never

Best Answer

I got two month in my room and a lot of other punishments for smoking weed when i was 15.

Best Answer