2 driving licences that turned up on the top of a wardrobe, 20/ 30 years after
cpthaddock cpthaddock 51-55, M 7 Answers May 26 in Embarrassing & Funny

Stockings that feel behind a wall that was being replaced. They were found 44 years later.

Best Answer

lost my keys, found them about 3 months later....

Best Answer

My mind... I lost it for about 3 months when I was in Europe and fell in love with a Greek lady I met at a nude beach...She knew a lot of tricks, She was 34, I was 21 at the time....LOL

Best Answer

Say no more ;)

Best Answer

12 weeks.<br />
A cat.

Best Answer

reminds me... My ma had a black cat called Stephen or Steven ( not named by me ). After a year or so it turned up.. She fed it and it came back in again the minute she let it out... There was another black cat that was , exactly the same

Best Answer

thanks for choosing my comment as best answer...epallie just notified me YOU ROOOOOOOOOOCK LOL.

Best Answer

200 hundred bucks...got drunk and hid it inside my sofa,the next day and for the next year in a half couldn't remember...it's one of those forget about it and move on things when one day while repainting my home i moved the sofa and poof like magic 200 hundred bucks were scattered all over the floor ...true.

Best Answer

WOW lol.... party

Best Answer

lol..i wish ha-ha...my adopted daughter grabbed it and she was gone lol...i've never seen her run that fast in my life lol...take care.

Best Answer

Yeah LMFAO

Best Answer