This what I got in my email when I was having 'page' problems. I aways problems w/that link. Facebook, Inc. and Facebook Ireland Ltd., which together operate the Facebook service worldwide, recently posted some proposed updates to our Data Use Policy and our Statement of Rights and Responsibilities for your review and feedback. Those updates provided more detailed information about our practices, reflected changes to our products, and modified how we conduct our site governance process. The period for submitting your comments has ended, but you can still provide feedback on those proposals by taking part in our site governance vote. To learn more about our proposed updates (which include additional clarifications based on your comments) and the vote, please visit our Site Governance Page. Voting will end on December 10, 2012 at 12 PM (PST) / December 10, 2012 at 8 PM (GMT). We encourage you to review and vote on the proposed versions of our governance documents.<-Did u read this?
UrNancealot UrNancealot 22-25, F 6 Answers Dec 7, 2012 in Hobbies

Facebook is half broke and whoring us out, that's all.

Best Answer

And more I fear,esp w/the govern of things. Is it that we are going to be limited to 'post statements' and have em skrink our views, free will thoughts of independence &amp; verbal communications etc… change is never good these days w/0’barry’s intrusions on us. I don't know if that's true, but the newly sought out wanting privacy laws to breck in on our emails &amp; wut nut...???

Best Answer

Many things that get posted really ARE NOT from FB. They have their own security page you can look at and "like" and get their posts.

Best Answer

I went into thier help option to get the info sent to me,it's all good...the link they sent me..

Best Answer