This what I got in my email when I was having 'page' problems. I aways problems w/that link. Facebook, Inc. and Facebook Ireland Ltd., which together operate the Facebook service worldwide, recently posted some proposed updates to our Data Use Policy and our Statement of Rights and Responsibilities for your review and feedback. Those updates provided more detailed information about our practices, reflected changes to our products, and modified how we conduct our site governance process. The period for submitting your comments has ended, but you can still provide feedback on those proposals by taking part in our site governance vote. To learn more about our proposed updates (which include additional clarifications based on your comments) and the vote, please visit our Site Governance Page. Voting will end on December 10, 2012 at 12 PM (PST) / December 10, 2012 at 8 PM (GMT). We encourage you to review and vote on the proposed versions of our governance documents.<-Did u read this?
UrNancealot UrNancealot 22-25, F 6 Answers Dec 7, 2012 in Hobbies

Facebook is half broke and whoring us out, that's all.

Best Answer

And more I fear,esp w/the govern of things. Is it that we are going to be limited to 'post statements' and have em skrink our views, free will thoughts of independence & verbal communications etc… change is never good these days w/0’barry’s intrusions on us. I don't know if that's true, but the newly sought out wanting privacy laws to breck in on our emails & wut nut...???

Best Answer

Many things that get posted really ARE NOT from FB. They have their own security page you can look at and "like" and get their posts.

Best Answer

I went into thier help option to get the info sent to me,it's all good...the link they sent me..

Best Answer

I did read it honey and its just a load of **** and sorry to break it to you as I'm sure you're a real sweetheart and a total gem of a person but Facebook doesn't give a flying fudge about its users. They've contributed to every single case of divorce, suicide, stress disorder and victimisation case that's occurred since the site went live and they couldn't be fudged about whether or not it affects those that choose to use their shite site. I'm sorry if that bursts your bubble that the site is healthy or whatever cos its not and I can assure you that answering those questions or leaving feedback will only make you feel like you invested a lot of time and energy into a wasted venture. As you can probably tell I DON'T use Facebook and when I deactivated it I actually celebrated my decision with a Vodka Sunrise ;9 xoxo

Best Answer