My dad's side of the family and my girlfriends and her family.

Best Answer

My family

Best Answer

the drive to heal the world

Best Answer

that i can be better at anyone at any kind of field, no matter how awesome their background is, how many opportunities they had, if i simply try hard enough. only time will hinder me from doing such a thing. nevertheless, i'm uber lazy. lol

Best Answer

The knowledge that I can do so much better with my life, I have before, and will again.

Best Answer

A very good question as I can't find one in mine.

Best Answer

Of course the desire to see what the grandchildren have been up to and how difficult they are making my kids lives. Then there is the need to put a smile on my sweethearts face. Oh, and I can't forget the love I have for making healthy nutritional breakfast bars. Then to be on the summit of some mountain or the top of an ice flow enjoying one of them and the beauty around me. Then add to it the work I do for the homeless puppies and kitties. And the designing and recreating our home in my light.. Or our next vacation. I'm very lucky and very honored to have the life I have, working hard at it, has only made it better. I hope that others can share and do those things they enjoy, so they can be appreciated for who they are!

Best Answer

I like your answer, you have grasped the essence of my question - that balance between leaving the world a better place after we done with it and being happy in ourselves regardless of how it turned out - all while we keep a positive attitude and motivation not to give up.

Best Answer

Thank you, I'm glad that you understood, though with the way you asked your question I assumed you would. I believe that the secret to having a good life, is to enjoy what ever life you have. It could be worse.

Best Answer

My Master.

Best Answer

I've opened a whole can of worms with this question. I like you dedication.

Best Answer

THANK YOU KAJIRA.
MASTER GILEY

Best Answer

driving force.......FIAT Uno<br />
inspires me.....none of your business

Best Answer