clgsassy clgsassy 56-60, F 13 Answers Dec 25, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

I dunno what is the matter with them...but I have pity for them...they haven't learned the joy of earning and giving...you have to give to love and be loved. Yep, some of life's lessons are very hard.

Best Answer

I agree.

Best Answer

hm. I get that some people are like that but it seems like you're hanging around with the wrong people. <br />
For example, My sister is one of the most giving that I have ever known. She will give happiness to others, even if it makes her sad. She will literally walk out of her own job with little notice just to make sure that someone was alright and safe from harm. She once got a detention in highschool because she told my bullies to " **** off". <br />
There are many people like that out there, who love themselves but will do anything it takes to make their friends and families happy.

Best Answer

What's with people always complaining about people?

Best Answer

oooooooooooooo.....
Snnnnnnnnnnnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap!

Best Answer

its all how you were raised.

Best Answer

Everyone is born self-centered. As children we all have the mentality of "The world is all about me and my happiness."<br />
Some people don't grow out of it.

Best Answer

its ego right....the demon on the left shoulder and angel on the right? Some ppl protect themselves by shutting others out....defence mechanism I suppose...some ppl blame others, some are obsessed with the mighty 'ME'....but we are all like that at times...the trick is to learn that we are all the same, its just the details that differ but fundamentally we are all scratching and pecking to find something...to gain something. Trial and error with lots of ppl which I like. Nothing is ever set in stone and when you love everyone no matter what they espouse, you can find an element of acceptance and peace....Px

Best Answer

remember the old saying. You are a product of your environment. It is so true of most people.

Best Answer

I don't get it either.

Best Answer

I pay my 25%

Best Answer