I insulted my ex about the size of his endowments. Said he had a small..p***s and the sex drive of an old eunuch.
Habeshagirl Habeshagirl 22-25, F 17 Answers Apr 18, 2013 in Community

"You keep coming and going from my life whenever you please. You better choose your next words wisely, because I'm not going to be here the next time you feel like messing up your life again"

Best Answer

That is not mean. It is assertive. Thumbs up for you.

Best Answer

Die!

Best Answer

That is pretty scary.

Best Answer

You.... Dirty... stuck-up, sadistic, **** EATING, **** SUCKING, BUTT *******, PENIS SMELLING, CROTCH GRABBING, BALL LICKING, ***** DRINKING, DOG RAPING, NAZI LOVING, CHILD TOUCHING, COW HUMPING, PERVERTED SPINELESS, HEARTLESS, MINDLESS, DICKLESS, TESTICLE CHOKING, URINE GARGLING, JERK-OFFING, HORSEFACED, SHEEP FONDLING, TOILET KISSING, SELF-CENTERED, FECES PUCKING, ***** SHOVING, SNOT SPITTING, CRAP GATHERING, BIG NOSED, MONKEY SLAPPING, BASTARD SCREWING, BEE ********, FART KNOCKING, SACK BUSTING, SPLURGE TASTING, BEAR BLOWING, HEAD SWALLOWING, ***** SNATCHING, HAND-JOBBING, DONKEY CARESSING, MUCUS SPEWING, ANAL PLUGGING, HOLE GRABBING, UNCIRCUMCISED, SEWER SIPPING, ***** MONGERING, **** SWIMMING, MIDGET MUNCHING, DOUCHEBAG, HOE BIDDING CARNIVOROUS MAN ***** PROSTITUTING *******!!!!<br />
Also <br />
I HOPE U DIE ALL ******* ALONE WITH ******* NO FRIENDS U PIECE OF ****! HOW ABOUT U STOP BEING A ******* IDIOT AND BE NICE U DUMB FILTHY *****! IF YOU WANT ******* ATTENTION GO TO ANOTHER ******* DUMB **** LIKE YOU!!!! SERIOUSLY YOUR FAMILY SHOULD BE ASHEMED TO HAVE U AS A CHILD! I HAVE NO ******* CLUE WHY THEY DIDNT GIVE YOU AN ABORTION! MAYBE CUZ THEY DIDNT WANT HEAVEN TO SEE YOUR ******* FACE. OH WAIT NEVER MIND I FORGOT YOU'RE GOING TO HELL CUZ UR A ***** SHOVING **** SMELLING **** EATING PROSTITUTE!!! GROW A ******* HEART!!! YOU SHOULD BEEN IN ONE-DIRECTION!!! THAT WOULD SUIT YOU!!!! U FAT ****!!!! YOU SERIOSULY ARE THE MOST WORTHLESS PIECE OF **** EVER MET!!!! JESUS ******* CRIST!!!! I CAN'T WAIT TILL U DIE SO I CAN SMASH YOUR GRAVE AND SPIT ALL OVER IT THEN JUMP ON YOUR SKELETON WITH GLEE!!!!

Best Answer

Dude! That is not a mean text. It is hate mail. I can't imagine anyone sitting down to read all of it. You must have been pretty furious when you wrote it then and repeated it now. I suggest screaming therapy. Time to let all that anger out.

Best Answer

Goodbye

Best Answer

ure ***** looks like davros's face

Best Answer

Lol! That is pretty mean.

Best Answer
Best Answer

Knights, hacking off each others arms and legs...Nice Imagery. Very funny.

Best Answer

i know it was something like that , lol

Best Answer

I never send text messages,if I want to say something I either call them or say it to their face,sending texts just increases the profit of the phone company because it costs them next to nothing to send the data.

Best Answer

What if that person doesn't listen to you and needs everything in writing for it to sink in?

Best Answer

TBH if they won't listen to you telling them then they are unlikely to pay much attention to a text either.

Best Answer

You are right about that. Stupid people are always stupid no matter the medium you through which you try to reach them.

Best Answer

I said to my ex:<br />
What aren't you understanding about the word "no"? Or does "no" only mean "no" when you're threatening a rape accusation?

Best Answer

Succinct. Would have said the same thing.

Best Answer

Do you really want to know?

Best Answer

Yes I do. Do tell.

Best Answer

"Plz jump in a busy freeway, chances are when you're hit once, you'll be hit again" to a former "friend".

Best Answer

It gets much worse but I think that's enough.

Best Answer

Yeah. I get the point.

Best Answer

????????<br />
Totally confused her

Best Answer

I feel sorry for the poor girl.

Best Answer

Your dad died because he knew how big of a failure you were going to be ... he would rather be dead than be there for you and all your f uck ups<br />
( This was in retort to her talking soooo much sh!t about my husbands suicide)

Best Answer

I guess that ***** got what she was asking for.

Best Answer