amberkelly amberkelly 18-21, F 12 Answers Jul 14 in Embarrassing & Funny

That I don't matter

Best Answer

Once someone said I was normal... Like seriously, have you even met me? I could have punched that person if he wasn't my best-friend.

Best Answer

"You should have never been born"

Best Answer

My mean cousin told me if she had hair like mine, she wouldnt go out of house. Because most young women here have straight or salon curly hair, and mine is naturally wavy so its not as good as the salon made.I used to hate my hair, now I love it and im glad im not my cousin, I wouldnt lock myself at house no matter how I look like.

Best Answer

"You're so boring"... Who wants to be boring?

Best Answer

Where do I start? Years and years and years of superslut, Karen looper, fakewhore, are you dead yet? People think cyber bullies are tough? They should a gone to my school

Best Answer

You know, I've never really kept track of such things. I'm trying to remember, but I'm getting nothing. Maybe I'm just this side of brain dead.

Best Answer

My wife says "are u stupid" and it crushes and hurts my feels so bad I c want to cry. How can u say that to someone u love.

Best Answer

People like me so...

Best Answer

this rumor that i was pregnant and dying of aids

Best Answer

I started a rumour I had aids to keep johnny and Paul away. Mostly johnny but Paul can't stfy

Best Answer