Beat the living **** out of a bully when I was just eight-so bad that he never showed his face again int that park

Best Answer

Meanest...lol...in my defense I only wanted him to cry as much as he made me cry. I smashed an ex-bf guitar to bits. Wow...did he ever bawl...it was horrible. I do feel guilty...just a little, I'll get over it.

Best Answer

Way back in my young and stupid days I was at a bachelor party which was taking place the night before his wedding. The groom got really, really drunk so a bunch of us pitched in for a one way ticket to Hawaii and took him to the airport. His wife still won't speak to me, decades later. But he and I are still friends.

Best Answer

Wahahahaha! Awesome!

Best Answer

when i was a kid i put bubblegum in a little boys hair all the way down to the scalp so his mom would have to shave his head,that's very mean now that i'm a adult and i look back on it,he was fighting with my little brother,i got in trouble

Best Answer