lisaedge lisaedge 26-30 10 Answers Jun 18, 2009

Not a lot, you're just afraid.

Best Answer

I would repeatedly dream of demons. Our dreams are simply our subconscious trying to work through issues for us that we can't rectify in our waking world. Unfortunately my demons were a manifestation of my sexual abuse as a child. Think about what is going on in your waking world that is bothering you and take care of whatever is scaring you. Chances are your demons will disappear.

Best Answer

That is sad. I am sorry

Best Answer

its time to lay off the acid man.

Best Answer

That's how demons are able to interact or work through by our dream self , Its ok that you are aware of this , and it does mean something i will need more detail from you though OK!!,because i have a very real story to tell you, in the most real aspect of dealing with demons, I had a dream being attacked by demons during a weeks stay at a friends house in North Carolina i was investigating because they said their house was haunted so i flew from Californa to N.C. to stay 1 week to find out the cause of the activity but the last night of stay their i had this dream that" 9 demons were sneeking up on me at my friends house , i was in the backyard near the garage, i told myself to try to lure them away from the house down the driveway,<br />
away from my friends that were in the house ,and thats when i happened to notice parked over their whole garage entirely was a blue monster truck 30 feet tall ,the wheels as tall as the highest part of single story garage , as i ran down the driveway , i tried to shadder the neighbors glass window to alert my friends in the house,but before i could <br />
the leader was on my heals and the fight with the demon was on !with the leader of the demons , at that moment i awoke from the dream" Now, check this out from my investigation in N.C. the clearest EVP(electronic voice phenomena) ever caught on digital recording in the WORLD !! It is very real , listen to it dont worry it is safe,people need to be shown this as some kind of real proof ..Thats what i know check it out> my name is Larry ,copy and past my blog link into the search bar ,if you have any problems with the link let me know and email me scarylarry69@gmail.com, the link is in my profile here at experience project listed under scarry69>N.C. investigation. go there and find me and please get back to me Thanks Lawrence J C.

Best Answer

It usually indicates fear; something in your current life of which you are unhappy about and feel unable to resolve the issue or issues. It could be connected to your circle of friends possibly through being let down or rejected in some way.

Best Answer

prob nothing so wat do theas demons look like thow?

Best Answer

You ate something that didn't agree with you?

Best Answer

I hope you're not actually being attacked by demons because eventually you have to listen to them talking to you everyday and laughing randomly but it feels like a reason.

Best Answer

You need oral sex

Best Answer