AlanaUnrest AlanaUnrest 22-25, F 20 Answers Mar 3, 2013 in Religion

To know the creator, believe in him and worship him

Best Answer

I used to think about that all the time when i was younger... And then I stumbled upon Friedrich Nietzsche. <br />
Existentialism: "each individual—not society or religion—is solely responsible for giving meaning to life and living it passionately and sincerely."<br />
Mine's simply to impact people's lives.. change it for the better.

Best Answer

I am very into existentialism. I have a similar theory as yours, that helping people, changing things for the better, gives my life meaning. And outside of that, I can never really know any of the other answers for sure.

Best Answer

it's a strange thought... but i just always felt that people's good deeds live on. if you impacted 1 person, and that person goes on to help others.. then that cycle continues into infinity. in that sense, technically all our deeds are immortal.
Cloud Atlas sums it up more elegantly: “Our lives are not our own. We are bound to others, past and present, and by each crime and every kindness, we birth our future.”

Best Answer

you're not ready for the answer if you think everything is an opinion

Best Answer

Because I want to know people's opinions. I want to discourage people from giving me a definition that they found on google. I want people to tell me what they think, which is why I threw in the opinion bit. I think that makes sense. So do you have an opinion on the meaning of life or are you just trying to be mean?

Best Answer

I'm just trying to tell you that meaningful things are not just opinions of random people on the internet. There are such things as better opinions and views. Asking for anyone to say what they think is not meaningful. I'm not arrogant enough to think I can say anything worthwhile at 18 about life.

Best Answer

Good point. It's true that we are young and do not know much about life... yet. But if we cannot have conversations such as these, how can we ever grow? Your right, there are better opinions and views. A better opinion or view is when someone takes the time to reflect on their own value system and provide a thoughtful answer. A bad answer being, "Well your wrong because God said so." This answer does not provide any indication of a person's own thoughts. I like thoughts. I like discussion. And being so young, how can we know when something is meaningful or not? What makes something meaningful?

Best Answer

Actually life has no meaning.But we can live happily so long as we are alive by bringing happiness to other people by satisfying their needs

Best Answer

Capax inifiniti.

Best Answer

Eternal existence, increasing awareness, growth, from the original state which still exists except for the awareness-blocking ideas and concepts we have created.

Best Answer

Life means that I am sentient. Nothing more. What is the purpose of life is a different question, and the answer to that question inspires me.

Best Answer

It's ... hheeuuu, ... well... you know .... That's all for .... but ....to much here.... and not enough there .... but ...

Best Answer

Well that helps...

Best Answer

Was sure ... ;o)

Best Answer

life is opportunity to do what u want, to find know reason why you was born and for what u life.

Best Answer

One thing<br />
*holds up one finger*<br />
What it is is up to you to decide. It's different for everyone. And equally valid. My one thing may not be your one thing. Its all very personal.

Best Answer

Would you mind sharing what your one thing is?

Best Answer

Also, why only one thing?

Best Answer

One thing because Curly says so (and trust me, you don't openly disagree with curly). My one thing is to provide for the people I love. They are my existence. They bring me joy. Their happiness is my happiness. If I can work hard and earn a good enough living to provide for them, take care of them, ensure they have the things they need and I see them happy and content, then I feel like "I'm a man. I work hard and take care of these people I love. They never have to worry about anything because I'm here for them." And in turn, they're here for me. It's a circle.

Best Answer

certain death

Best Answer

look in for ease

Best Answer

It means to get hurt .. to be happy .. to enjoy from the first moment u were born .. to try everything new and to experience great moments that u will never forget :)

Best Answer

The bit between getting born and dying.

Best Answer

Eat drink sing dance f8ck travel.. in one word enjoy, while u can.

Best Answer