TheDudeWithThought TheDudeWithThought 22-25 6 Answers Mar 30, 2013 in Health

To experience deep social relationships with as many other human beings as we can and to collectively learn from one another.

Best Answer

beautifully written, but must we share with as many as we can?

Best Answer

I think that we as human beings are uniquely rare in the sense that we all have very unique gifts, personalities, thoughts, skills, etc. To not try to relate to as many people as we can and make as many friends as we can is not only a waste of our talents, but also a disservice to theirs. At least the way I see things.

Best Answer

WOW. that is so true. I feel at least with me, its difficult to try and open up if you will to as many people because I feel they'll try to ruin me in a given moment

Best Answer

I tend to ask good questions that teach me as much about that person as I could possibly learn. I also control how much I give them in terms of myself. The more I learn about them, the more I can determine a level of trust. Ultimately, you are the one in charge of how vulnerable you make yourself to others. But asking good questions is pretty safe and harmless for you.

Best Answer

sounds easy, but difficult to actually do, you my friend, are providing some valuable insight

Best Answer

The pursuit of knowledge to make choices that will make my life as best as I can make it. To find a partner that understands me as I do them and to find my place in the world.

Best Answer

Appreciating the miracle.

Best Answer

To be miserable till the day i die

Best Answer

thats just awful now

Best Answer

Yup

Best Answer

take a deep breath....Bet it feels pretty good. Lifes a biatch but we must live through it because it does offer some experiences

Best Answer

Yeah im kinda used to it now so im ok.
But it still sucks lol

Best Answer

as much as im terrified and hateful of this existence.. I still love it, so should u

Best Answer

U hate ur exsistence. I hate mine too. We have something in common.
Only difference is i dont love it.theres nothing about it to love

Best Answer

there is though, when you make someone smile, laugh, or when you laugh yourself, or when you drink so much alcohol you speed through red lights, or when you push yourself in a long run until you almost collapse but instead reach a new level of appreciation for yourself. Life is a ***** but it does offer a lot of good SH*t too. you just gotta keep your wits

Best Answer

Haha ok il try

Best Answer

lets put it this way, if life sucks so bad, it kind of takes all the pressure off of living right? So why worry, whatever you do doesnt matter, as long as you can eat and have some sort of shelter your okay.

Best Answer

Lol very true.

Best Answer

so dont be miserable

Best Answer

Ill try

Best Answer