A couple years ago, my friend Googled it (being dumb), and got that it was 42...O.o ...so thats what we're all living for???...
DarkAngel24 DarkAngel24 13-15, F 13 Answers Nov 5, 2012 in Community

Experience to die to pass on to the Netherlands.

Best Answer

Can i go to Neverland instead???..xP

Best Answer

Ohhhhh.....lol:)

Best Answer

To experience & create, or some other beings bad experiment, they laugh@us huh? The God/s must be CrAzY! Eh exploded from a thought, boom here we are! Enjoy,don't ask Q's about it,eat,love & be!

Best Answer

Like eat, pray, love:) ...

Best Answer

I didn't exsperience any joy w/that book..i have read many,that just didn't go & get my goat..but i do eat,pray love.
God/Creator w/out religion, they too are lairs and hypocrites. One doesn't know em esp if they use em to fit into their program when proof is undeniable,and then say,yea God said this and it fits into the lies not!

Best Answer

Im not very religious myself. And i never read the book, but i liked the movie..and i like the concept...

Best Answer

They are hypocrites who need to stop lying & fixing our truths in w/thier bogus political/religious interference. I fought for religion once, then I found the truth! I used from it what was good & what made sense, it all doesn't b/c it don't fit the pieces they try to force on us..
Men wrote it & he is not the purveyors of truth. God will tell them all his truth, when they stop telling God theirs!

Best Answer

Very interesting...and i see your point...I'm just at that idk point. No one can truly know, but God himself, and He will let us all know in our own due time...

Best Answer

Yea,1 can..go w/in or go w/out~
Its all there w/in us all lies the universe! Its true. Did ya ever see scope/x-rays of our insides? It looks just like it. We have stones,(kidney) t hat are real stones, water, we are like 78% (like the ocean/aquatic & we R born there etc..see? I did say I dismantle all & see what’s inside, if it fits, it makes perfect sense!
Ppl say I am a deep thinker, I suppose I am. 'I AM is the greatest thing u can say to the Universe, so therefore 'I AM' The ISness~(u will hear that again)

Best Answer

Cool..and interesting:)

Best Answer

To gain knowledge through life, procreate, and pass it along as far as i can tell.

Best Answer

Knowledge and babies...O.o ..hmm...fine by me..xP

Best Answer

The meaning in life... is passion. At least that's where I find my meaning in life.

Best Answer

I see...

Best Answer

It's a secret. :P

Best Answer

Shhh...No one must ever find out!!! xP

Best Answer

ACCEPTANCE of ALL (as they stand today) - not as we wish or desire them to be

Best Answer

Agreed:)

Best Answer

Try and be nice to people, avoid eating fat, read a good book every now and then, get some walking in, and try and live together in peace and harmony with people of all creeds and nations.

Best Answer

And that is Awesome:)

Best Answer

To me, its just making it day by day.

Best Answer

Understandable...

Best Answer

That is the answer too hitchikers guide too the galaxy... by the way.. I am over 42

Best Answer

...so you must know the way by now!!!..Enlighten us youth!!! xD

Best Answer

you already know.

Best Answer

42?!?!? O.o

Best Answer