What does it mean to be really happy. And is anyone entirely happy in life? I don't think there is a moment when everything is perfect within your own life, there is alway that something in the back of your mind not quite right....niggling away even when all seems good in life. Do you agree?
moewishaw moewishaw 26-30, M 4 Answers Oct 26, 2012 in Struggles

what is the true sense?each and every one of us create the "true sense" of the happiness that fits best to us.For someone to be happy all the time, it must be that he/she is an one dimensional being.People probably have the capability to be happy,sad,angry,worried,relaxed,in love, in pain etc.

Best Answer

i like your answer

Best Answer

life is about up and downs and without the downs you don't recognize how good the ups are. happiness is a falsehood to constantly seek as it is very fleeting. Try to replace this concept with contentment meaning you are happy where you are, what you have done and what you will do. We are imperfect and that's okay because that is what makes us human.

Best Answer

"Tis a passing fancy, greatly to be cherished and remembered." You have to be manic to be happy all the time.

Best Answer

I think it means being fulfilled in what you do, how you know yourself, and that your life is flowing. I think happiness is what happens when you are in the 'zone' like that

Best Answer