iamSTAR = I am Star.<br />
Get that? LOL

Best Answer

Still, NO! HAHAHA. :P

Best Answer

Sure. If I see it, I'll flex my arm. LOL

Best Answer

Locked in a room with open doors

Best Answer

Vision , Teacher & Guide .<br />
EP Support Volunteer Paschar

Best Answer

Sapphire is my birthstone

Best Answer

Death because that has been my nickname for many years both in real life and in my gaming community....I also used to volunteer as fire/rescue and have been on more fatal accidents than most coroners and the 85E is radio code for our department for an obvious fatality so i combined them.

Best Answer

it's personal to me because i made it up as an alias for my real name. like a magick version of my real name i guess...

Best Answer

Living or being "lost in a fog", where you only see who/what's right in front of you, blind to everything else as if in a shroud of fog.

Best Answer

Wolves are my favorite animal and a symbol of strength. But even the strongest of us also hurt sometimes, so wolvescry2 seemed to fit well.

Best Answer

White Whorl is actually a skill or ability in the Final Fantasy series that mildly heals your party : ) I thought it was a pretty useful and neat skill as a kid xD Interestingly enough, I'm playing through Final Fantasy 9 right now and I can't wait until Quina learns the Blue Magic "White Whorl" xD

Best Answer