Mougywolf Mougywolf 26-30, M 9 Answers Mar 29 in Embarrassing & Funny

your own feet

Best Answer

I don't know, but I love tripping into a big pile of bagged trash. Gives me the perfect excuse to satisfy that paraphilia in public, even if just for a little bit. I always act a bit injured so I can stay in the trash for half-a-minute at most.

Best Answer

Ever visit a landfill? Sounds like you'd really love that! ;) I must admit, the thought of rolling around in trash heaps doesn't do much for me, but as a guy who'd enjoy rolling around in poop, I pass no judgement. =p

Best Answer

I'm not bothered about going to a landfill, believe it or not. A nice full dumpster does me fine. Something that I never fail to look forward to, when the opportunity arises, is visiting the big dumpster of a local office complex and spending hours among the numerous bags of office and cafeteria trash while wearing a poopy diaper. And only a diaper -- and sneakers, that's it! Wonderful thing to do during the early morning hours when it's suitably warm out! :-)

Best Answer

I tripped over my own feet and a kerb/paving slab/cobble once

Best Answer

A vagina.

Best Answer

I tried to jump over a guide wire and caught one foot and did a nose dive. Scraped up my nose and chin.

Best Answer

bananna peel of course

Best Answer

Your own feet

Best Answer

my own two feet.

Best Answer