FallenAngelWOOT FallenAngelWOOT 31-35, F 20 Answers Nov 22, 2012 in Health

Physically - giving birth naturally 3 diff times<br />
Emotionally - my daughter passing away @ 10 yrs old

Best Answer

I can see no greater pain than the loss of a child...My heart goes out to you

Best Answer

Thank you --it was hard, but after four years of being numb our family learned to heal and live again. (((hugs)))

Best Answer

Hugs

Best Answer

Longing to be loved...<br />
Longing to feel important....<br />
Longing to be held and told it's going to be okay...<br />
Ultimately: Dying emotionally again and again....

Best Answer

:-( *hugs*

Best Answer

ty...*hugs* :)

Best Answer

We share this...

Best Answer

talking to mdrnhippie

Best Answer

The loss of a loved one

Best Answer

Cancer treatments - unbearable. Child birth was a walk in the park compared to this.

Best Answer

Broken ribs. I think that was worse than having my babies.

Best Answer

Hmm, let's see...the time I shattered my patella in a jump snafu when in the army was pretty unpleasant. And when I had some kind of nasty infection in my kidneys would be another. I also ran into a wall while going full tilt once, in an effort to escape a brutal kicking from an aggrieved fella whose girl I'd sweetened up, that was very unfortunate, as well as ridiculously embarrassing. Or do you mean pain pertaining to matters of the heart? If so, I pass....can't go there, it's a very dark place is that, in my noggin.

Best Answer

Physically, when I broke my arm. Not my only broken bone but the most painful and impressive one by far. Emotionally, when I got my heart broken. Badly.

Best Answer

Six surgeries and the pain I get in my chest when my boyfriend and I want to do something but his parents or himself ends up canceling (Happens at least once a week)

Best Answer

That pain in the chest... happens every time am upset...

Best Answer

Yeah, it sucks so much. And it seems to hurt me more than the normal pains I have in my chest

Best Answer

Its awful I know... sometimes I cant breathe and I have to try really hard to calm down coz that pain is excruciating... get well soon my dear....

Best Answer

I know how you feel, and thanks

Best Answer

foot to the berries ...

Best Answer

ROFL

Best Answer

My chest after a surgery.

Best Answer

Separating my shoulder and pushing it back into the socket was easily the most physically painful.

Best Answer

Being raped by someone I considered my best friend consequently losing the man I have loved forever...

Best Answer

stuff like this makes me hate humanity, thats ****** up that happened I'm sorry....

Best Answer

Worse still, am pregnant... it just keeps getting worse.. I was a virgin then but now I lost it all plus got new responsibilities...

Best Answer