Fran Dresher's voice

Best Answer

My co-worker clearing her throat every 3 minutes! AAAAAHHHH!

Best Answer

Mariah Carey.

Best Answer

I have to agree with peza on this one but I would have to say the second most annoying sound would be your screeching kids while I'm trying to eat. Please make them shut up in a restaurant!

Best Answer

Children screaming, Rush Limbaugh, Fox News channel conservatives, and far away fireworks I can't see.

Best Answer

The sound of someone chewing LOUDLY while they eat...

Best Answer

Elevator music, the stuff that is intended to be background noise to "soothe your mood". Personally, I'd rather have someone puncture my eardrums than have to listen to this crap.

Best Answer

The sound of my hunger in public.

Best Answer

Anything high pitched and shrill

Best Answer

Spring is almost here, SOOO looking forward to the kids driving up and down outside with that noise they call music rattling my windows! Nothing more annoying than that!

Best Answer

Insipid nonsense that woman talk about....(rolls eyes)

Best Answer

flip flops clacking as annoying teenage girls with annoying teenage voices walk by.

Best Answer

The sound of teeth grinding in the middle of the night, and tic disorders such as grunting...drives me mad!

Best Answer

my co-workers voice- seriously, she should never be allowed to speak, it's tht bad!!

Best Answer

The sound of alarm clocks.

Best Answer

The sound of the pen on the paper as I write out a check to pay the bills. Why can't they see I'm special and they should supply their services for free?

Best Answer