mocking mocking 51-55, F 21 Answers Oct 10, 2012 in WTK

Their eye's. You can learn a lot about a person from their eye's. You see honesty, love, respect, and admoration. You can also see the bad, hate, anger and fear. Eye's are the keys to soul.

Best Answer

I agree and you can see compassion. I have my dog looking at me right now and the look in his eyes are of true love!

Best Answer

see eye's tell the truth unless the person has no conscience.

Best Answer

Kindness

Best Answer

an open mind & a funny sense of hummor & a nicee round plump butt

Best Answer

A person's smile. It's everything. A person can be so perfect, but without a smile, the perfection is incomplete.

Best Answer

Intelligence<br />
Easy going personality<br />
Nice smile<br />
It's a package deal....one quality is not enough to maintain interest.

Best Answer

Confidence.

Best Answer

Personally, their dedication to their beliefs and values. And I do not mean any specific form or type, just that they actually stand for something they truly believe in.

Best Answer

I agree. Most of the friends that i have are very dedicated to our friendship as I am with there's. I admire people that are not afraid to stand up for what they feel is right and use their voice. To me that is a person that is very comfortable in their own skin and I like to be around people like that so I can learn things from them. Thank for the comment

Best Answer

The ability to follow through with what they say they will do. I admire it because it is the hardest thing in life for me to do consistently.

Best Answer

It is not easy for me either. I think part of the reason is that when I was younger my mother always told me that she was going to take me places and she never did. I now try really hard to think before I say I will do something and make sure I really can follow through.

Best Answer

Ouch. I got the "you have so much potential" talk too often. At some point, potential needs to become reality or else it does not matter.

Best Answer

internal: Hmm open mind<br />
external: Complexion

Best Answer

Yes, An open mind and some-one that is willing to believe that something other than there own opinion can be equally true, With an open mind you can see more of the world through the eyes and the ears of others!

Best Answer

truthfulness

Best Answer

The most critical for me. Truthful and not manipulative. I tend to open up to people and have strong friendships bit once I find out they don't tell the truth, I can no longer trust them.

Best Answer

Their shin bone.

Best Answer

shape of behind

Best Answer