When I was about 19-20 I was waiting at a bus stop and an old Italian man was walking down the street. He said the term "bella" to me which means beautiful. He came into the bus stop and kissed my hand several times and told me how beautiful I was. He didn't make a pass or anything. He just went on his way. I never forgot that. The expression on his face was so real. I have many others but that's just one example.
Blogger422 Blogger422 36-40, F 10 Answers Apr 13, 2012

Becoming a Dad for the first time 21 years ago.

Best Answer

Awww....

Best Answer

When I went out to the beach one night around 7-8:00. Yes, I know it was stupid as there are sharks in the water. I stood on the sand hill and looked over the water and felt the wind blow through my hair and stare at the dark blue sky. I then went into the water and it was just below my chest. When I looked down at my feet I saw bright shinny silver fish with a streak of green, they made the water glow. I was the only one at the beach..

Best Answer

My new kitty, Midnite

When i first saw her she was so sad and beautiful, it was magical

Best Answer

Awww...so cute...you must be so in love with her.

Best Answer

Three competely different goldfish were born in the backyard pond. They started out as tiny little fry. They grew to be 6-8 inches in length.

Best Answer

That is memorable. Your backyard must be nice.

Best Answer

i don't have just one and out of all the beautiful, magickal moments i've had, not one of them waz all about me.

Best Answer

um.. i forgot...

Best Answer

That's alright, let me know when you remember. Everyone has magical moments.

Best Answer