ethics ethics 26-30 25 Answers Dec 18, 2012 in Community

castration by public hanging

Best Answer

Prison, but they don't get to go to 23 hour lock down to avoid other prisoners

Best Answer

Gang raped by the victims family.

Best Answer

being tortured to death slowly, very slowly, but kept alive in severe pain, over the course of a 5 year period.

Best Answer

Endless reruns of the Buck Owens show. And an iron cage around there privates so they can't touch themselves ever!

Best Answer

this might actually be the answer... that iron cage around their privates would drive them insane...

Best Answer

This may be an unpopular view, but I believe that rapists are already tormented and punishment is not the answer. I do believe that we need to protect any potential future victims, however, I favor simply locking them all up together in a maximum security prison, with just the basic requirements for life, preferably located in the middle of a desert with absolutely no chance of parole.

Best Answer

Is seems more humane to put them to death than cage them like an animal forever. I say send them back to the Throne of God. Let Him do with them what He chooses. It seems like a waste of money to me. But I think it is a fine view, Love. ;)

Best Answer

Torture. Give them ole H.H.Holmes treatment or sometimes very mideval and gory. <br />
Let another sick fu ck show them how it's down. <br />
Slowly skin them alive. Tar and feather. Flay their dic ks. Lets see how many would be so happy to go along doing it.

Best Answer

Genitals removed with a dull razor blade without anesthesia.

Best Answer

DEATH

Best Answer

Have them do their time in "general community " in max -security wing of a women' s prison . Can only imagine what would happen to them there .

Best Answer

do a pennile shrinking fixture and shrink it to 3cm

Best Answer

Beat the hell out of them, then let a horse **** 'em in the a**.

Best Answer

They don't want anything near what I think would be befitting for them to happen. That's all I am gonna say on the matter.<br />
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avmjmZLhyLg&list=PLADB8AC32E5C5478F&index=105

Best Answer

A lobotomy and Complete removal of genitals

Best Answer

well sadly I can't say killing a person is the way to go. Alot of people have mental problems... not justifying it just want to make it clear<br />
That being said .. Castration or even removal of the genitals.. mental supplements and a nice long stay in both jail with all the big ladies along with a longer stay at a mental house seems right .

Best Answer

So when mental person rapes you i want you to remember what you thought was the right thing to do

Best Answer