Carbon monoxide poisoning is the most painless method. Canisters can be purchased, but be careful that people who find you are warned of the danger in the room.<br />
Suicide is an individual civil right. It is funny, all the people who tell you not to are probably the type of people who drives a person there.

Best Answer

your dumb for saying that so get a life i wish u would kill yourself *****

Best Answer

I wish the ignorant selfish ******* like u would go jump. Its people like u that drive the gentle and vulnerable souls to do it. Ur hypocrisy is astounding. The people that say its selfish are only thinking of themselves and how they'd feel. Ironic isn't it to call someone selfish for wanting nothing more than to stop the pain. If u trully gave a **** u would develop empathy towards those who struggle and try and enlighten them. Instead of being a little ***** and exacerbating the difficulties some of us face dailey. Think before u judge. And I do agree the ones that say dont are the selfish ******** that make us want to.

Best Answer

Wow you're a *****

Best Answer

That comment was so stupid misscutiekay

Best Answer

are you kidding me?

Best Answer

You my friend and stupid **** who has no idea the meaning of suicide

Best Answer

WTF u r so ignorant misscutiekay my brother committed suicide after someone like you told him it was selfish and stupid. shame on you

Best Answer

Go **** yourself ******* you have no idea what they are going through, so unless you are willing to help them through their time of need then please stay out of this post. This person needs help, not this to get through it.

Best Answer

Why even answer this.... Like give an answer. Oh whatever please be serious

Best Answer

exactly

Best Answer

You shouldn't say that **** to people like what the **** you never know who is going to take that seriously!

Best Answer

It is your own right and most people won't understand the pain some people feel

Best Answer

almost every part of me wants to kill you

Best Answer

every inch of me wants to kill you

Best Answer

I'm ready to give up on life... so much pain.... wasn't like this a few years ago but the Sun is gone.

Best Answer

go away

Best Answer

go away

Best Answer

be my guess

Best Answer

your words are so smart

Best Answer

derka derka mohammad jihad

Best Answer

derka derka mohammed jihad

Best Answer

derka derka allah mohammed jihad

Best Answer

what the f*** is wrong with you. why the hell would you even say that to anyone you heartless f***. This person obviously has problems and saying things like that is not making anything any better! people like you are the reason as to why i hate the world today. you f****** idiots with your f****** "opinions". Just shut your f****** mouth because you are a ignorant piece of s***

Best Answer

what the **** is wrong with you. why the hell would you even say that to anyone you heartless ****. This person obviously has problems and saying things like that is not making anything any better! people like you are the reason as to why i hate the world today. you ******* idiots with your ******* "opinions". Just shut your ******* mouth because you are a ignorant piece of ****

Best Answer

Where can it be purchased and how long does it take to die

Best Answer

Don't listen to this douchebag. You have people on the net who bust their nut from getting other people to kill themselves. Some 14 year old kid was caught doing that. Somebody was trying to get me to do it as well. If you want to kill yourself at such a young age because you're either horny or depressed then go ahead cause you're ******* stupid. your 20s are not the end of the road.

Best Answer

im 16 and im killing myself. dont you ever ******* assume the reason why people kill themselves are because they are horny or just because your young. feelings are feelings and thats what makes you keep going is good feelings. but when all you feel is pain and suffering theres nothing else you can do besides sit there and take it. thats why suicide is an option and a choice. so **** what you say bruh. i totally understand that people shouldnt get people to kill themselves. but open your eyes and realize everyone has a story and a different reason for this choice. grow up. if you knew what ME myself has been through those words would have never spilled out of your mouth. i really hope one of these days people could understand that its a choice not something selfish of us to do to get out of things the easy way. no its because we feel like we have nothing else left in this world for us. **** all you people that dont even wanna kill yourself and are just hear to comment and be dicks. you need a life.

Best Answer

that is actually true what you are saying and those people who think it's not are ignorant and very close minded

Best Answer

where can the carbon monoxide canister be purchased?

Best Answer

you're a **** emy82 and miss"cutie"

Best Answer

a C--NT

Best Answer

it is the answer to a question. and this answer is helpful. so i do not understand what is wrong in it. i find it useful.

Best Answer

why are you so mean to him/her, he/she did what he/she was asked to.

Best Answer

Your an ******* and I would say to kill yourself but I won't stoop down to your level. You don't know how bad their life really is, so stop judging and get a life.

Best Answer

That is soo not right to say to someone who is dealing with suicide:(

Best Answer

why would u even say this

Best Answer

That's a good point but look..now it's you driving people over the edge. You just turned into that person.

Best Answer

you are a ******* **** for saying that ... you dumb as *****

Best Answer

donewithlifetoday .. I hope you're still here but I feel your pain, I feel the same : (

Best Answer

Hey fucktard did you know that she was driven to suicide because faggots like you tell people to kill themselves

Best Answer

WTF your the idiot. If you think wanting to die is funny maybe you should look at yourself in the mirror and grow up if you want them to kill themselves fine but just remember that's their blood on your hands. Obviously you are or where one of the people that drove people like me two the edge and maybe even a little further. Have some respt

Best Answer

I agree on this those who harp on how gruel to take your life are the same ******* people who were not there when u needed them. **** there pain

Best Answer

WOW go fu ck your self if you knew what we were going through then you wouldnt be such an ***. AND WHO THE **** TELLS A SUICIDAL PERSON TO JUMP **** YOU

Best Answer

Youre proving them right by saying that wowww

Best Answer

WTF why would you even say that its not nice you get a life If I Wanted to kill my self I would climb your ego and fall to your IQ

Best Answer

you should keep your mouth shut. information like this could be useful to someone like me. some 14-year-olds don't want to be put through the pain they're living with, and it's their choice whether they commit or not. this person is only offering me a better way to go if I choose to do so.

Best Answer

Best Answer

You don't get to open that flapping hole in the front of your face until you feel what we feel.

Best Answer

interesting

Best Answer

what an ******* response! this is why people ask these questions. you sicken me!

Best Answer

If you haven't done it yet I would suggest a nice cup of hot cocoa spiked with cyanide, sitting underneath some blankets and watching a marathon of your fondest movies. It's been something I've been thinking of.

Best Answer

where can you get cyanide?

Best Answer

Cyanide would be a terrible way to kill yourself. It takes a long time and is very, very painful. Forget cyanide.

Best Answer

ive been having that idea 4 a while

Best Answer

Is cyanide poisoning painful?

Best Answer

the truth is if you want to kill your self then just ******* do it and my question to the ones that say dont oh no diont why the **** do you care thats there choice what they do with it wether they ask you how to do it just tell them if they can good just oneless person for the planet to sustane and as the for the how mix amiona and bleach in a bucket makes a gas that will kill you in your sleep. hope you have sweet dreams.

Best Answer

it's a shame that you're heartless enough to not care or value human life, but if you don't feel bad feel bad for the person then feel bad for the family. Feel bad for the people who will miss the life that would be lost. If you truly do not feel bad for anyone who wants to kill themselves then you are missing a valuable part of the human experience.

Best Answer

I get your message but you sound judgemental

Best Answer

but im so tired about life and life is so boring life is so sad there is no reason of being happy because it will always hurt you a lot

Best Answer

find the center

Best Answer

I know your pain

Best Answer

do u need to drink it or just have it next to you?

Best Answer

Thank you for helping me! I really do feel so alone and eventhough I know people say everyone has something to live for, that is not always true. Sometimes, it is true, people like me are just taking up space and I really want to be with my brother. He died long ago & I was left alone. Hope to be gone soon dying in my dreams sounds like a Godsend! Very few people tell such specifics, so thank you!

Best Answer

*****

Best Answer

because were not hearthless ******* like you

Best Answer

you dont know what people who are suicidal so dont you dare call us heartless you sick ****. We shouldnt feel bad for anyone who drove us to suicide. so shut the **** up

Best Answer

everyone says that they going to miss you if you were gone... think clearly how many ppl would... few those ppl dnt feel the pain that that person feels they think everything going to be okay but they dnt understand .... ppl that kill them selves have so much going on at once that nothing stops for them everything just falls they and dnt have enough ppl to push them to stay a life... its their choice no one else... u can't push a person so far but if they still wanna die its their choice only it may not be human but no one has right to tell them what to do....

Best Answer

you first

Best Answer

family are the ones that cause the feeling the make people want to kill them selves. so lose the family and find out what make you happy and do not worry about anyone else just remember that once you do it. It is done no matter

Best Answer

It sucks being lonely but ultimately the decision is yours. I hope you find peace

Best Answer

Thanks

Best Answer

bitc h you guessin Da fuq says shi t like that

Best Answer

yessss
100% aggree
thank you

Best Answer

Well..it's their choice so..

Best Answer

I want to kill myself and yes I have a son but someone else can take care of him I love my husband to much to live anymore he has a new woman and don't love me so **** it I'm done

Best Answer

That's what I'm trying to figure out too, mostly every day I get bullied and people say I'm no good at anything and I am a damn right loser but I would suggest if you were a kid like maybe hanging or jumping from lethal heights.

Best Answer

Thats painful

Best Answer

lf you are a kid, your life can be impossible right now. But, it can get better. When you don't have to deal with school, with parents... you can make the life you want.

Best Answer

It never gets better for me. It may seem like it did, buy after a few days I'll feel like a bucket of **** again.

Best Answer

no, not for everyone, not for me...

Best Answer

i hope it's not too late... but i've been bullied everyday through out the whole school. all those years. but never the less. i kept pushing myself further and further. i did not allow those thoughts go through my mind. i would just bluntly keep on going with my life. never give up no matter what you will have to face. confront your fears, and you will come out as the strongest person. you shouldn't let go of your pride. keep thinking about self respect and your pride.

Best Answer

actually life get progressively worse whether your in school or not because you CAN NOT make the life you want and the more you try the more you want to die

Best Answer

If you just a mere kid đŸ‘¶, you have plenty more life to live more time for thongs to get better or worse , me on the other hand in 32yo with enough living to know I don't wanna be around anymore, give it time kids your not experienced in life yet to make that call , really think. On that.

Best Answer

My friend I hope you haven't acted yet because if you are in school I assume you are, it gets better. It's a cliche, but it does. I had a bully in Junior High and High School,. He was horrible, a real masochist. But then, 10 years later, he and I are very good friends. He's since apologized for how he treated me. He even admitted that he bullied me b/c he hated himself (I mean it. He was one of the "popular" kids, but really it was all a front) he was a depressive and he just took his anger out on me, knowing I wouldn't fight back.

But that all stops, and I am sure you are good at something. Find what you like and do it--so long as it doesn't hurt anybody else! And if you feel depressed and worthless, then get help! See a Psychiatrist or Psychologist and be honest with them!

Best Answer

nah, that's painful. Drinking bleach or going to sleep with a bag over the head is better.

Best Answer

walk out into your closest ****** city, full of ********, find the biggest guy you can, and all his friends, kick one of them in the balls, insult them as much as possible, then fight till you die. go down with a bang, and probably put some violent, dangerous ***** behind bars.

Best Answer

well said, sir. well said.

Best Answer

Most convenient... Hypothetically if you didn't even want to get up you could take a garment off and tie it around your neck tightly until you pass out from lack of blood to the brain. Best not to wake up from this one. Make sure it's super tight. Suicide is generally a bad idea though. The human body was made to survive. Read about some people who have survived attempts and you will understand how unnatural and downright impossible it can be even if you have the 'right attitude'.

Best Answer

I know where some rope is. :/

Best Answer

There's been a case of attempted homicide where a guy was shot in the head not 1 but 4! Times and survived, drives to the police station a few blocks away, told the police who shot him then he went to the hospital

Best Answer

But then you'd have to get up :P. Seriously though check out youtube even. There was this dude that shot himself in the head and survived. There's probably several but this guy is actually intelligible. He went blind as a result though.

Best Answer

Is there some sort of way I can go blind? That would cure one of my diseases. &gt;.&lt;

Best Answer

Homemade whiskey. The only problem is it may cure your depression and you won't want to kill yourself any more.

Best Answer

Whiskey will make me go blind? What, do I put it in my eyes or something?

Best Answer

No, you make a sour mash, distill it and drink the first 100mls that comes out of it.

Best Answer

I tried to hang myself I was caught and put in therapy that helped not at all so if you do that try not to thrash

Best Answer

I always though it would be kind of cool to somehow strap an Apollo space capsule on top of a minute man missile with a 50 megaton thermonuclear warhead. Would be a hell of a ride before you go. The blast will vaporize your entire body at the speed of light so the nervous system would not ever have time to register in the brain. So much for the convenient part.

Best Answer

Shame, isn't it?

Best Answer

I'm sorry that you are suffering Maia. And I care deeply. I've been chronically depressed for several years. The desire to end my life has plagued me for longer than I can remember. I've heard several stories of how even if you succeed, the result (after) is not at all what you think. To top things off, I've been struggling through a long period of unemployment in a very competitive field. Chronic depression can't just be "gotten over." And I'm having one hell of a time trying. I have to believe there is a reason. I'm fortunate to have a few vices that keep me sane—reading, skateboarding, music, and fitness. It can be a terrible struggle especially alone but I've decided it's worth trying to be strong. I can't force you to think this way but I wish would also try as hard as hell to do so. Best to you.

Best Answer

go to your nearest skate park, drink a couple beers, ride all the big stuff, 2nd get surf board for the people tha have beach near them, ride only the big waves, if your a bike person, race bikes or cars, become a tight rope walker, anything you do make sure you film it, really by the time you try all this stuff you will be to busy to want to die, been there, get a hobby.

Best Answer

Here's a good example as to why punctuation is your friend. "If you are serious don't stay here and talk to friends." yeah, don't stay here and talk to friends.

Best Answer

LOL.

Best Answer

Carbon monoxide poisoning, from what I understand. But don't kill yourself.

Best Answer

Ooh, sounds a bit less dramatic than a gun. I think that might just be the one.

Best Answer

Well I tried taking 80 600mg anti inflammatory tablets then go to sleep u will be found lying on the floor in a pile of puke or if ur unlucky n survive like me u get put in a psychiatric ward for a while, so if your going to do it, do it right

Best Answer

If u like me. Then I know exactly why u wanna kill yourself.

Best Answer

the sad thing is being my age, and failing so many times at a successful suicide, that the majority of my time thinking about suicide, is on the "how" of it.

Best Answer

If you have any pets in your home, it will kill them too. Why not call 911 if you're seriously suicidal?...you can do that, you know? Maybe all you need is a fews days in a psych ward being catered to...

Best Answer

What about rat posion

Best Answer

That would be an extremely painful way to die. Please nobody try to take their own life, but don't anyone EVER try to off themselves with Rat Poison or Cyanide. They would be very painful. Also, forget ODing on Tylenol. Another VERY painful way to die.

I hate to say this, but if you must, go out with an overdose of opiates. If your opiate naive, about 0.1mg to 0.3mg of very good Heroin would be fatal. Though getting pure H is nearly impossible, maybe .5mg, or half a gram of scag woulddo it. I've always imagines that an opiate overdose wouldn't be such a bad way to leave this mortal coil.

Best Answer