I don't want your opinion on if I should or shouldn't. >.<
MaiaTheBroken MaiaTheBroken 18-21, F 145 Answers Jul 4, 2012

Carbon monoxide poisoning is the most painless method. Canisters can be purchased, but be careful that people who find you are warned of the danger in the room.<br />
Suicide is an individual civil right. It is funny, all the people who tell you not to are probably the type of people who drives a person there.

Best Answer

your dumb for saying that so get a life i wish u would kill yourself *****

Best Answer

I wish the ignorant selfish ******* like u would go jump. Its people like u that drive the gentle and vulnerable souls to do it. Ur hypocrisy is astounding. The people that say its selfish are only thinking of themselves and how they'd feel. Ironic isn't it to call someone selfish for wanting nothing more than to stop the pain. If u trully gave a **** u would develop empathy towards those who struggle and try and enlighten them. Instead of being a little ***** and exacerbating the difficulties some of us face dailey. Think before u judge. And I do agree the ones that say dont are the selfish ******** that make us want to.

Best Answer

Wow you're a *****

Best Answer

That comment was so stupid misscutiekay

Best Answer

are you kidding me?

Best Answer

You my friend and stupid **** who has no idea the meaning of suicide

Best Answer

WTF u r so ignorant misscutiekay my brother committed suicide after someone like you told him it was selfish and stupid. shame on you

Best Answer

Go **** yourself ******* you have no idea what they are going through, so unless you are willing to help them through their time of need then please stay out of this post. This person needs help, not this to get through it.

Best Answer

Why even answer this.... Like give an answer. Oh whatever please be serious

Best Answer

exactly

Best Answer

You shouldn't say that **** to people like what the **** you never know who is going to take that seriously!

Best Answer

It is your own right and most people won't understand the pain some people feel

Best Answer

almost every part of me wants to kill you

Best Answer

every inch of me wants to kill you

Best Answer

I'm ready to give up on life... so much pain.... wasn't like this a few years ago but the Sun is gone.

Best Answer

go away

Best Answer

go away

Best Answer

be my guess

Best Answer

your words are so smart

Best Answer

derka derka mohammad jihad

Best Answer

derka derka mohammed jihad

Best Answer

derka derka allah mohammed jihad

Best Answer

what the f*** is wrong with you. why the hell would you even say that to anyone you heartless f***. This person obviously has problems and saying things like that is not making anything any better! people like you are the reason as to why i hate the world today. you f****** idiots with your f****** "opinions". Just shut your f****** mouth because you are a ignorant piece of s***

Best Answer

what the **** is wrong with you. why the hell would you even say that to anyone you heartless ****. This person obviously has problems and saying things like that is not making anything any better! people like you are the reason as to why i hate the world today. you ******* idiots with your ******* "opinions". Just shut your ******* mouth because you are a ignorant piece of ****

Best Answer

Where can it be purchased and how long does it take to die

Best Answer

Don't listen to this douchebag. You have people on the net who bust their nut from getting other people to kill themselves. Some 14 year old kid was caught doing that. Somebody was trying to get me to do it as well. If you want to kill yourself at such a young age because you're either horny or depressed then go ahead cause you're ******* stupid. your 20s are not the end of the road.

Best Answer

im 16 and im killing myself. dont you ever ******* assume the reason why people kill themselves are because they are horny or just because your young. feelings are feelings and thats what makes you keep going is good feelings. but when all you feel is pain and suffering theres nothing else you can do besides sit there and take it. thats why suicide is an option and a choice. so **** what you say bruh. i totally understand that people shouldnt get people to kill themselves. but open your eyes and realize everyone has a story and a different reason for this choice. grow up. if you knew what ME myself has been through those words would have never spilled out of your mouth. i really hope one of these days people could understand that its a choice not something selfish of us to do to get out of things the easy way. no its because we feel like we have nothing else left in this world for us. **** all you people that dont even wanna kill yourself and are just hear to comment and be dicks. you need a life.

Best Answer

the truth is if you want to kill your self then just ******* do it and my question to the ones that say dont oh no diont why the **** do you care thats there choice what they do with it wether they ask you how to do it just tell them if they can good just oneless person for the planet to sustane and as the for the how mix amiona and bleach in a bucket makes a gas that will kill you in your sleep. hope you have sweet dreams.

Best Answer

it's a shame that you're heartless enough to not care or value human life, but if you don't feel bad feel bad for the person then feel bad for the family. Feel bad for the people who will miss the life that would be lost. If you truly do not feel bad for anyone who wants to kill themselves then you are missing a valuable part of the human experience.

Best Answer

I get your message but you sound judgemental

Best Answer

but im so tired about life and life is so boring life is so sad there is no reason of being happy because it will always hurt you a lot

Best Answer

find the center

Best Answer

do u need to drink it or just have it next to you?

Best Answer

Thank you for helping me! I really do feel so alone and eventhough I know people say everyone has something to live for, that is not always true. Sometimes, it is true, people like me are just taking up space and I really want to be with my brother. He died long ago & I was left alone. Hope to be gone soon dying in my dreams sounds like a Godsend! Very few people tell such specifics, so thank you!

Best Answer

*****

Best Answer

because were not hearthless ******* like you

Best Answer

you dont know what people who are suicidal so dont you dare call us heartless you sick ****. We shouldnt feel bad for anyone who drove us to suicide. so shut the **** up

Best Answer

everyone says that they going to miss you if you were gone... think clearly how many ppl would... few those ppl dnt feel the pain that that person feels they think everything going to be okay but they dnt understand .... ppl that kill them selves have so much going on at once that nothing stops for them everything just falls they and dnt have enough ppl to push them to stay a life... its their choice no one else... u can't push a person so far but if they still wanna die its their choice only it may not be human but no one has right to tell them what to do....

Best Answer

you first

Best Answer

family are the ones that cause the feeling the make people want to kill them selves. so lose the family and find out what make you happy and do not worry about anyone else just remember that once you do it. It is done no matter

Best Answer

It sucks being lonely but ultimately the decision is yours. I hope you find peace

Best Answer

Thanks

Best Answer

Most convenient... Hypothetically if you didn't even want to get up you could take a garment off and tie it around your neck tightly until you pass out from lack of blood to the brain. Best not to wake up from this one. Make sure it's super tight. Suicide is generally a bad idea though. The human body was made to survive. Read about some people who have survived attempts and you will understand how unnatural and downright impossible it can be even if you have the 'right attitude'.

Best Answer

I know where some rope is. :/

Best Answer

There's been a case of attempted homicide where a guy was shot in the head not 1 but 4! Times and survived, drives to the police station a few blocks away, told the police who shot him then he went to the hospital

Best Answer

But then you'd have to get up :P. Seriously though check out youtube even. There was this dude that shot himself in the head and survived. There's probably several but this guy is actually intelligible. He went blind as a result though.

Best Answer

Is there some sort of way I can go blind? That would cure one of my diseases. &gt;.&lt;

Best Answer

Homemade whiskey. The only problem is it may cure your depression and you won't want to kill yourself any more.

Best Answer

Whiskey will make me go blind? What, do I put it in my eyes or something?

Best Answer

No, you make a sour mash, distill it and drink the first 100mls that comes out of it.

Best Answer

If you haven't done it yet I would suggest a nice cup of hot cocoa spiked with cyanide, sitting underneath some blankets and watching a marathon of your fondest movies. It's been something I've been thinking of.

Best Answer

where can you get cyanide?

Best Answer

Cyanide would be a terrible way to kill yourself. It takes a long time and is very, very painful. Forget cyanide.

Best Answer

ive been having that idea 4 a while

Best Answer

That's what I'm trying to figure out too, mostly every day I get bullied and people say I'm no good at anything and I am a damn right loser but I would suggest if you were a kid like maybe hanging or jumping from lethal heights.

Best Answer

Thats painful

Best Answer

lf you are a kid, your life can be impossible right now. But, it can get better. When you don't have to deal with school, with parents... you can make the life you want.

Best Answer

It never gets better for me. It may seem like it did, buy after a few days I'll feel like a bucket of **** again.

Best Answer

no, not for everyone, not for me...

Best Answer

go to your nearest skate park, drink a couple beers, ride all the big stuff, 2nd get surf board for the people tha have beach near them, ride only the big waves, if your a bike person, race bikes or cars, become a tight rope walker, anything you do make sure you film it, really by the time you try all this stuff you will be to busy to want to die, been there, get a hobby.

Best Answer

walk out into your closest ****** city, full of ********, find the biggest guy you can, and all his friends, kick one of them in the balls, insult them as much as possible, then fight till you die. go down with a bang, and probably put some violent, dangerous ***** behind bars.

Best Answer

Here's a good example as to why punctuation is your friend. "If you are serious don't stay here and talk to friends." yeah, don't stay here and talk to friends.

Best Answer

LOL.

Best Answer

I always though it would be kind of cool to somehow strap an Apollo space capsule on top of a minute man missile with a 50 megaton thermonuclear warhead. Would be a hell of a ride before you go. The blast will vaporize your entire body at the speed of light so the nervous system would not ever have time to register in the brain. So much for the convenient part.

Best Answer

Shame, isn't it?

Best Answer

Carbon monoxide poisoning, from what I understand. But don't kill yourself.

Best Answer

Ooh, sounds a bit less dramatic than a gun. I think that might just be the one.

Best Answer

Well I tried taking 80 600mg anti inflammatory tablets then go to sleep u will be found lying on the floor in a pile of puke or if ur unlucky n survive like me u get put in a psychiatric ward for a while, so if your going to do it, do it right

Best Answer

If u like me. Then I know exactly why u wanna kill yourself.

Best Answer

If you have any pets in your home, it will kill them too. Why not call 911 if you're seriously suicidal?...you can do that, you know? Maybe all you need is a fews days in a psych ward being catered to...

Best Answer

I'm sorry that you are suffering Maia. And I care deeply. I've been chronically depressed for several years. The desire to end my life has plagued me for longer than I can remember. I've heard several stories of how even if you succeed, the result (after) is not at all what you think. To top things off, I've been struggling through a long period of unemployment in a very competitive field. Chronic depression can't just be "gotten over." And I'm having one hell of a time trying. I have to believe there is a reason. I'm fortunate to have a few vices that keep me sane—reading, skateboarding, music, and fitness. It can be a terrible struggle especially alone but I've decided it's worth trying to be strong. I can't force you to think this way but I wish would also try as hard as hell to do so. Best to you.

Best Answer

I was hoping to get a good answer to that question. I'm old and ready to die.<br />
MaiaTheBroken, get help please.

Best Answer

Sleeping pills. I am going threw a divorce. I wish i had some sleeping pills.

Best Answer

dude all u have too do is take a knife ti up your famely and SCREAM THIS IS WHAT U DID and start cutting your self up i agree with deathshands i wanty to kill myself but i dont got the bals :/ so yea or if painless take a basooca and point it at your face (no surviving that) or take a hand grenade and pull the ping and stick it in your mouth thatl work too (sahotgun doesnt allways work too litler baals 1 dude did shoot himself in the fase he had to do it 2 times in order to blow his brains out )

Best Answer

don't kill ur self !!! suicide is just a permanent answer to a temporarily problem !!!!

Best Answer

Permanent problems. &gt;.&lt;

Best Answer

Like what? Magically be cured of every god damn disease I have?

Best Answer

i saw your storys and it my be permanent but u still can TRY and start over !!!

Best Answer

I've tried so many times, but it always creeps back. Always. It's up and down and up and down. Life is ******* on me without the courtesy of calling it rain. There is a point when someone just has to give in.

Best Answer

I have a lot of thing wrong with my life I have cancer, chronic pain and depression also a slight case of schizophrenia....and I want to kill myself ive attempted to sometime ago and I woke up in a psychological ******* hospital and they ****** me up more...but now I see that killing myself is not the answer even though I still want to do it....I know im a hypocrite but you dont know what ive been through...stay strong and keep your head up

Best Answer

what is 'temporary'? Constant struggle with depression...constant pain...constant 'illnesses'...no life...just work ....there NEVER seems to be an end to the workload and there never seems to be any assistance from management - 'just keep doing more with less'... Well I am tired...too many decades of this...and too many bills and not enough money to quit my job. so whatis the purpose of life....because I have yet to find it.

Best Answer

Yeah happyrainbow, because if we all TRY harder, pain will go away. You should get off this thread, ignorant rainbow.

Best Answer

i may be ignorant about this subject and i don't know how you feel but i know for a fact that there is always something that can change. life is built on heartache and sadness but its also build on happiness. even the small things can change your life... please Traceymush try not to be so narrow minded. i may be on the same broken recored as everyone else saying "life gets better" but i know it doesn't, everything gets harder and harder the more you push forward but for me there is always something that holds me up. that may not be the case for you or a lot of other people.... try to think of the little things like your friends or family or even a strangers smile. again i want to say... i don't know what anybody is going through and i am not trying to compare my bad experiences with anyone else's. even if you just dismiss this or rant about how i am wrong, i won't care because that will be your choice. on that note goodbye i wish you well.

Best Answer

call the help hotline and talk with someone ...please

Best Answer

stfu stop pretending like u care. no one gives a **** about u kid its a self serving world out there so join them and do whatever u want. murica

Best Answer

your a straight piece of ****. #1 reason why america is ****** and is gonna be the reason our world ends. you guys are so ******. im duel citizen canadian and american and im damn shamed to be american if thats what your policy is. get a life.

Best Answer

Helium, you'll slowly die and happily, you most likely won't even realize you are dying, you'll need a large amount of it too, like a tank of it

Best Answer

I need help. Im totally insane and I don't know what to do, I want to kill my self but I don't have anything to do with with and I really need some help.

Best Answer

I dunno, lately i just feel like i dont even exist anyways. So i figure what is the point in living?

Best Answer

i no how you feel i lost my husband my job my home my health insur an im to old no one wants to hire me anymore my kids are grown an gone an i never see themall i do is sit in my room an cry..i dont want to be here anymore

Best Answer

Hey there.. I promised myself I wouldn't let myself get that gut wrenching feeling to wanna die. But it's back 3 years later & stronger than ever. Suicide is so selfish & I've been told by many you literally suffer more in a hell for eternity. Look it up on YouTube. It'll blow ur mind. It's scary to think if I'm miserable now could u imagine being miserable literally forever. Needless to say at some point none of that matters & all we really wanna do is fall asleep forever & never have to worry again. I want that just like you but do we do it or continue in this hell hole of a life??

Best Answer

First of all, there is no god and if there were a god he wouldn't let us suffer. If there is a god he doesn't give a **** about us. God is a selfish son of a ***** that is even if he exist.

Best Answer

I'd rather have my head sawn off then continuing down the road way to eventual hell.

Best Answer

Dont blame god cauz he fixes most of the worlds problems without reward wheter you acknowledge that or not will either make you smart or really stupid. Because im pretty sure people arent the ones fixing the worlds problems themselves.

Best Answer

Errrr I'd try jump of a skyscraper fast painless

Best Answer

Tbh iv been thinking n came up with sum kind of gass ta calm u n a plastic bag pill hurt n so do most ways but tbh their is sumit ta b sed fa dressing like a **** like batman runnig round saying stuff like where is the joker hes keeping robbin hostage the shoutin il save u robbin n jumping off a building why waste ur death ur wasting ur life av some fun b4 u die k

Best Answer