tone77 tone77 41-45, M 12 Answers Feb 2, 2013 in Hobbies

A little redneck bar in hickville Tennessee. I went in with all of my dyke friends, and let's just say we didn't receive a friendly welcome.

Best Answer

A bar on the Seattle waterfront. People would peer inside the restroom before they would go inside to see if it was safe. Fights all the time, inside and outside with many (myself included) carrying some type of weapon. Why did we go there? Absolutely awesome live bands, cheap women and cheap drinks. I was young, what can I say?

Best Answer

Black Jack's Bar, center city Trenton NJ. Not sure how or why they were allowed to reopen as often as they had, even after a few policemen had been shot- one fatally, drugs were being sold at their door step and many others over the years had been hospitalized and/or killed, not to mention the gang and gambling activities that it was well known for.

Best Answer

NJ has some tough bars. I was in a couple in Passaic years ago, Pink's and Sugar Bill's, that were definatly "watch your back" type's of places.

Best Answer

I have bounced at a few within CNJ and dealt with a few morons who thought a weapon would help them once they got a few beer muscles...

Best Answer

The Salty Spiton

Best Answer

There was this sandbar, and the tide was coming in fast.

Best Answer

a bar down in alabama, it wasnt minority, or female, or child friendly :O

Best Answer

there were stabbings outside a few of the places where i used to hang out. the worst: there was an illegal boozecan, more of a black place, i knew the owner and one of the doormen, people were doing cocaine off the bar and off the tables out in the open....i only went a few times because i didn't like all the drugs...one night, a buddy of mine witnessed a triple shotgun murder there, more of an execution...cops shut the place down after that

Best Answer

Never seen the inside of a bar!

Best Answer

It is usually the ones that I walk into. Im just saying..... :)

Best Answer

An after-hours club in New Orleans. The "bar" was a door on saw horses, the tables were folding tables with folding chairs. Most of the customers were angry drunk cops, in uniform with guns, and hookers, at 3AM. I thought I was gonna die!

Best Answer

Hard to judge. The one pictured has a nice decapitation story. But the Manwin, you could just stare at the horror all day.

Best Answer