DomChick DomChick 41-45, F 19 Answers Mar 16, 2012

I once had to stand in the middle of the living room and admit to my sister-in-law, mother-in-law, and grandmother-in-law that I was a sissy who is put in diapers when and where my wife chooses. The laughter did not stop for 5 or 6 minutes. My sister-in-law still teases me, calls me a sissy, and orders me around.

Best Answer

Keep him in pink frilly lingerie all day and pink plastic baby clothes at night, do not allow him to wear make up or a wig to hide the fact he is a man.

If/when you take him out make sure that he is wearing something feminine on show as well as being diapered and wearing the noisiest plastic pants you can buy, just remember make sure that everyone knows he is a man and not gay/tv, you could also make him wear a collar when out and about.

Best Answer

Have him Dressed in ALL Female Clothes, Including Nylons and Feminine Shoes. Have him in Makeup and carrying a purse. Then take him to a Women's or Girl's Sporting Event. Make sure his Clothing is Feminine. He will have to watch Women Compete and many Women in the Crowd will be "Tougher"...he will be a Total Sissy in Front of these Strong Women. That should go a Long way in Breaking any Male Ego.

Best Answer

Have your girlfriends around with him in a sissy dress. He is to make and serve them coffee while they giggle at him in a dress, then order him to grovel at your feet and beg permission to kiss your shoes.

Best Answer

Dress him in diapers, noisey ruffled butt plastic panties pink very short sissy dress, white sash tied in big bow in back of waist, petticoats, ruffled ankle sox, mary janes,

and have your girlfriends over to tell him what a pretty sissy he makes, and maybe they'll take him to Victorias Secret at the mall, and make him curtsey for all the pretty salesgirls, and make him ask them to help pick out many new pretty panties for him to wear every day, holding them up to him, and telling him how pretty he'd look in them.

Best Answer

I can tell you from experience that nothing is more humiliating for a submissive sissy husband than being humbled by his wife's boyfriend in the presence of others.

Have your sissy get on his knees and grovel at your stud boyfriend's feet , kissing and licking his toes in front of company or in public. You can also have your boyfriend beat your sissy husband's bare *** with a belt or cane.

Best Answer

Let him undress and serve you naked while your girlfriends are with you. Introduce him to them too.

Best Answer

there are tons of ways, i would be sure to say. have some of your GF's come over and have him serve them drinks while they giggle and laugh and call him a sissy. He'll be embarrassed but love it all the same time

Best Answer

I like this scenario very much. Its a fantasy I have had since I was a teen. If this were to ever happen to me, I would be a most willing participant!

Best Answer

Paint his nails a toes and have him wear sandals out to a store, so everyone will see.

Have him wear a colored bra under a white top and go shopping in the ladies shops.

You can also have him try on dresses and come out of the dressing room to show how he looks.

Then later on get your self a real man and have him pleasure you while your sissy hubby watches.

Best Answer

having him dressed as a maid with no makeup, working in the kitchen, take a picture of him and put it on yours and his facebook and let others see him as a sissy maid in the kitchen. The picture will go virul and everyone will know that he is a sissy, and you are in control

Best Answer

Have him suck the **** of one of your lovers while you are there. Have a horse hair butt plug inserted in his *** and let your girlfriends ride him around the house. Make sure that he makes horse noises like Neeehaaaaa and pluuuuuuuu.

Best Answer

If effective means to make him controllable, as opposed to simply very humiliated, then simply lockable plastic pants over a diaper will do it. He will need to please you for release, so you have total and active control. Humiliating to an extreme may render him unable to act/please you.

Best Answer

So many ways..... How about putting exagerated '*****' make-up on him and have him pose licking a realistic ***** while You take pics. Then demand his Christmas card list....LOL! The threat alone will make him jump to obey You.

Best Answer

get one of his underwear and get some brown shoe polishput a racing stripe on the butt part and hang it out of his trunk

Best Answer

I am required to wear lowcut tight womens jeans. Usually with a tank top that would be questionable if worn with mens jeans. My feet are pedicured and obviously frenched.

My wife has me wear sexy lace panties and higher heeled flip flops. So my toes show, and my panties cant be concealed when i set.

Then she takes me to bars to have a drink and talks to me like i'm a gay guy she works with. While everyone can hear us and see my panties as they walk by.

My chastity device gives me a large buldge and makes me look aroused in public.

As we leave the bar, carring her purse. i'm usually pretty humiliated.

Best Answer

The greatest shame would be to have your sissy status revealed to people that had no clue and yet whose opinion you valued. It might be family, co-workers, close friends.

I see being changed right in front of such a group. Laid down, male outerwear ******** off to reveal baby pink frilly undies hiding your plastic pants and diapers. Once changed to then be given a bottle.

Best Answer

My spouse says I should be a woman because of my being so sissyish. She now treats me as "just another woman". I am not permitted ANY male privileges. NONE. I am dressed as a woman at home.

Best Answer