I once had to stand in the middle of the living room and admit to my sister-in-law, mother-in-law, and grandmother-in-law that I was a sissy who is put in diapers when and where my wife chooses. The laughter did not stop for 5 or 6 minutes. My sister-in-law still teases me, calls me a sissy, and orders me around.

Best Answer

Have him Dressed in ALL Female Clothes, Including Nylons and Feminine Shoes. Have him in Makeup and carrying a purse. Then take him to a Women's or Girl's Sporting Event. Make sure his Clothing is Feminine. He will have to watch Women Compete and many Women in the Crowd will be "Tougher"...he will be a Total Sissy in Front of these Strong Women. That should go a Long way in Breaking any Male Ego.

Best Answer

Keep him in pink frilly lingerie all day and pink plastic baby clothes at night, do not allow him to wear make up or a wig to hide the fact he is a man.<br />
If/when you take him out make sure that he is wearing something feminine on show as well as being diapered and wearing the noisiest plastic pants you can buy, just remember make sure that everyone knows he is a man and not gay/tv, you could also make him wear a collar when out and about.

Best Answer

That sounds a bit harsh and um, humiliating.

Best Answer

That was the idea amd the request from the person who asked the question.
Not sure what he has done wrong but all men should be made to wear panties at some point in their lives and if they are naughty boys nappies and pink plastic panties.

Best Answer

Dress him in diapers, noisey ruffled butt plastic panties pink very short sissy dress, white sash tied in big bow in back of waist, petticoats, ruffled ankle sox, mary janes,<br />
and have your girlfriends over to tell him what a pretty sissy he makes, and maybe they'll take him to Victorias Secret at the mall, and make him curtsey for all the pretty salesgirls, and make him ask them to help pick out many new pretty panties for him to wear every day, holding them up to him, and telling him how pretty he'd look in them.

Best Answer

Let him undress and serve you naked while your girlfriends are with you. Introduce him to them too.

Best Answer

I can tell you from experience that nothing is more humiliating for a submissive sissy husband than being humbled by his wife's boyfriend in the presence of others.<br />
Have your sissy get on his knees and grovel at your stud boyfriend's feet , kissing and licking his toes in front of company or in public. You can also have your boyfriend beat your sissy husband's bare *** with a belt or cane.

Best Answer

i can tell tell you for sure that having Mistress Wife's real Man take me lingerie shopping and having to ask Him for permission in front of the sales Girls if He will buy me the bra and pantie sets i've picked out is excruciating humiliation.

Best Answer

there are tons of ways, i would be sure to say. have some of your GF's come over and have him serve them drinks while they giggle and laugh and call him a sissy. He'll be embarrassed but love it all the same time

Best Answer

I like this scenario very much. Its a fantasy I have had since I was a teen. If this were to ever happen to me, I would be a most willing participant!

Best Answer

Paint his nails a toes and have him wear sandals out to a store, so everyone will see.<br />
Have him wear a colored bra under a white top and go shopping in the ladies shops.<br />
You can also have him try on dresses and come out of the dressing room to show how he looks.<br />
Then later on get your self a real man and have him pleasure you while your sissy hubby watches.

Best Answer

So many ways..... How about putting exagerated '*****' make-up on him and have him pose licking a realistic ***** while You take pics. Then demand his Christmas card list....LOL! The threat alone will make him jump to obey You.

Best Answer

Have him suck the **** of one of your lovers while you are there. Have a horse hair butt plug inserted in his *** and let your girlfriends ride him around the house. Make sure that he makes horse noises like Neeehaaaaa and pluuuuuuuu.

Best Answer

having him dressed as a maid with no makeup, working in the kitchen, take a picture of him and put it on yours and his facebook and let others see him as a sissy maid in the kitchen. The picture will go virul and everyone will know that he is a sissy, and you are in control

Best Answer

If effective means to make him controllable, as opposed to simply very humiliated, then simply lockable plastic pants over a diaper will do it. He will need to please you for release, so you have total and active control. Humiliating to an extreme may render him unable to act/please you.

Best Answer

get one of his underwear and get some brown shoe polishput a racing stripe on the butt part and hang it out of his trunk

Best Answer

I am required by my wife to go into Lane Bryant and buy my own bras and panties and must tell the sales lady that they are for me and my size; 42-B and 18-20 for panties. I cannot go in early but must go in during the day or evening hours when other customers will be there. She has lately had me go in and buy skirts and blouses, again saying they are for me, and then ask if I can try them on in the dressing room. I must come out of the dressing room and ask the sales ladies if the outfits look good on me. Lots and lots of customers have had a smile or giggle or outright laugh at my expense. She says that it keeps me in line and it does. Starting last week, she puts Sissy Pink fingernail polish on all of my fingers and is threatening to have me wear RED lipstick. She always smiles when she says what she is going to do, and then laughs when she does it.

Best Answer

The two of you go to the mall. You "forget" your purse in the car and send him clear across the mall to get it. Hide somewhere so he has to walk all over the place carrying your purse so everyone sees him. Or give him your large pink feminine wallet full of change only to go buy a coffee or something. It won't fit in his pocket so he had to use it. Put an embarrassing picture of him that shows when he opens it. Make sure he's short a little bit of money too so he has to root around for more or come back.

Best Answer

There are a lot of ways but here are a few. Set up a video camera in the bedroom. Turn it on and say you suspect your husband of cheating or something and you want to catch him. Have him come in and "get caught" on cam trying on your clothes or makeup. Show your friends what you caught on cam.
Go to a store or restaurant and let others overhear you talking about his crossdressing.
Go to the mall, "forget" your purse in the car. Sent him to get it for you. Make him walk all over trying to find you while carrying your purse. Most effective at lunch time when a lot of students are around so he hears them giggling at him.

Best Answer

I think Halloween is the perfect opportunity. you can take him dressed as your baby girl to a costume party...lol

Best Answer

Add a response...

Best Answer

I had to dress as a maid and served her friends at tea. Full makeup and wig nobody recognized me. Then she told them who I was. Never so humiliated in my life. Before all our acts were private and behind closed doors. First time done openly. I thought we would just sneak through but she decided to have fun.

Best Answer

The addition of lingerie that can be seen under his clothes in public is a delightful way of punishment. Although he might enjoy it after a while

Best Answer

I am humiliated regularly by my wife, her sister and my mother-in-law. Every afternoon when I return home from work I am ******** and bathed by my mother-in-law. I am taken downstairs again and made to put on ladies pyjamas. These are the granny variety, pink winceyette floral ones that button to the neck with a Peter-Pan collar. I also have to wear fur collared pink slippers too. I have to help prepare the evening meal and frequently receive a smacked bottom for various indiscretions. After we have eaten and I have washed up the dishes my wife and mother-in-law make me answer the door to her various ladies groups who meet at our house every night. Her sister is usally the first to arrive and I must curtsey and say, "good evening Aunty Susan, please may I take your coat?" I have to repeat this to all the visitors and once I have put away the coats I report back to my wife. She usually takes me across her lap and lowers my pyjama trousers to smack my bare bottom. When she has finished I must curtsey and thank her for my spaking and then say good night to all the ladies. Then my mother-in-law takes me by the hand and puts me to bed at 7pm. I think you will agree this is quite humiliating.

Best Answer