museic14 museic14 18-21 17 Answers Feb 2, 2013

get married.

Best Answer

LMAO!

Best Answer

dont do that, thats painful

Best Answer

Sledgehammer!

Best Answer

Shoot at them.

Best Answer

Hammer 2 nails into your testicles, on the kitchen table, and then fall backwards.

Best Answer

*barf*

Best Answer

You exclaim *barf* to my answer, yet have look at the question I've responded to. My answer stands.

Best Answer

That was a general *barf*. The question is barftastic, the answers are barftastic, and yours was the most glorious barftastic. It is an honorary *barf*.

Best Answer

soak in acetone and set them on fire.

Best Answer

Christ on a cracker....

Best Answer

jump from space without a parachute and land on a metal pole balls first

Best Answer

Smack them with a BIG hammer

Best Answer

Vice grips

Best Answer

Meat grinder?!?! *barf*

Best Answer

strap them to an atomic bomb like the one that was used in Hiroshima - then plug your ears !

Best Answer

tape them to the inside of a door and slam it !!! No seriously just play ba<x>seball. I watched so many guys take a line drive or what ever to the nuts, they threw up and some went to the hospital. I saw a boy about 13 sitting on a log watching ba<x>seball and this ball flew over the fence and he never saw it and bing right in the balls. He folded over and almost died from it, boy was he hurt. After I felt testicles i thought back and said oh my god !!! They are so tender and sensitive, oh how he must have felt, poor guy.

Best Answer