Strangled them to death.

Best Answer

Forgot the duct tape and chloroform

Best Answer

A sick mind is a terrible thing to waste

Best Answer

Well i have no shame but, my waiter was gay and i convinced him to throw a tantrem about all the manly lovn he gave me the night before and why was i there with a woman, she took it well so i knew she had a good sense of humor. But he did a good enough job everyone else was convinced.

Best Answer

I made dinner from scratch..and was making whipped cream .. but I didn't know how much you had to whip it.I was using a Whisk.. and figured out after awhile it was not working well... I did not have a mixer at the time.. so I grabbed my 1/2 inch drill.. put a drill bit into it.. and taped the wisk to the bit.. whipped cream shortly after.. I just felt dumb for not thinking far enough ahead

Best Answer

Fell on my *** cause I drank too much.

Best Answer

Tore my skirt getting out of his raggedy car, showing my underwear. I'd chosen THAT time to wear a garter belt. Embarrassing as hell.

Best Answer

Spilled half a cup of coffe down my white blousse while drinking it.

Best Answer