Sophia08 Sophia08 22-25, F 5 Answers Mar 16 in Embarrassing & Funny

When my boyfriend took my phone while we were at a bowling alley a few nights ago..and I lunged to get it from him and was literally on his lap. my chair that I was sitting at fell and literally everyone was looking at me. Hahaha

Best Answer

Hahahhaha wtf

Best Answer

It was embarrassing. But it was funny lol

Best Answer

The foot in mouth... moments

Best Answer

i farted in the classroom when i was 12 while i was being punished by the teacher... well, fart happens

Best Answer

Hahahahha

Best Answer

I was in the food store wearing my Butt Plug and a thong on and my skirt and all of a sudden i had gas and it started pushing my Butt Plug out of me and it came out and landed on the floor. There were 2 old woman in the isle and the one saw that it came from me and just staired at me and my Butt Plug laying on the floor. I walked passed the one woman and smiled and got out of that isle as soon as i could. i went around the next isle and peeked down the isle were i lost my Butt Plug and both of the old Women were standing over it just looking at it on the floor. I waited a while they left so i quickly went and got it and wrapped it up in the weekly circular.

Best Answer