coolsmile coolsmile 31-35, M 9 Answers Jan 6, 2013 in Community

dear - too many to count<br />
i once made a typo that caused me to not speak to one of my best friends for 6 months - really, bowling and blowing.... too close

Best Answer

Slamming my girlfriend leg with a cardoor buy accdent

Best Answer

ohh dear - did u damage the leg

Best Answer

I had found that joe boxer mad thongs for men and grabbed a pack nand was later on arrested in my pajamas and one of the newest edition in my desser. After arriving to the jail thats when he search gets athorough and panjama bottoms and a white T dont hide them the fact to well and basicilly recieved my first wedg3 by a cop.

Best Answer

I had bad gas at Walmart and crop dusted the cashier by accident

Best Answer

I was in grade school and I wore an old necklace of my Mom's to school. It was long with beads that were glass. Right in the middle of an Ohio history lesson, it broke and the beads went bouncing everywhere.

Best Answer

what did u do ?

Best Answer

Nothing. It was just embarrassing to inturupt the teacher and cause such a scene unexpectedly

Best Answer

walked with a good pace into a large very clean window , thought it was an open doorway , wham! head on , hurt my nose and it was like a force field appeared out of nowhere , shocks the crap out of you , ha ha

Best Answer